Fresh SONIC BLUE paint! tons of pics

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
what did that cost you? i did my bumper and 8oz was like $80 lol...

The body shop has an account with PPG and they go through them directly instead of getting it from the Ford dealer like some others do so it actually wasnt too costly.......labor and body work is the only real thing that ran my bill up. Paint and supplies was around $600 labor was about 1k+ and i also had him pick up a wiper cowl to replace my broken one and im not sure what that was but it was figured in the price. Final bill was about $2200 after it is all said and done

gamebred26

Established Member
The body shop has an account with PPG and they go through them directly instead of getting it from the Ford dealer like some others do so it actually wasnt too costly.......labor and body work is the only real thing that ran my bill up. Paint and supplies was around $600 labor was about 1k+ and i also had him pick up a wiper cowl to replace my broken one and im not sure what that was but it was figured in the price. Final bill was about $2200 after it is all said and done

thats a good deal..did they do it in a good dust free booth etc? hows the dirt..runs etc?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Car looks GREAT!!! Love the color!! $2,200 doesnt look bad at all, im considering getting some of my parts paint to match and just polished the rest. One guy was gonna charge me $700 just to do a Saleen wing, side scoops and polish the rest of the car. I thought it was too much.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Chris, what a transformation! You must feel like you're driving a new (and different) car. Love it! Like the new hood, too. :)

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
thats a good deal..did they do it in a good dust free booth etc? hows the dirt..runs etc?

Sure did! Couple pics from in the booth on page 1. I looked it over yesterday in pretty good sunlight and then again in the shade and only found 1 spot but was going to be an easy fix

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread