fresh paint on the mach, hopefully here to stay this time!

built54

Established Member
about a month after I bought this car, I hit a cow... 48 bucks from being totaled. I bought the car a virgin, never touched, never had any paint work done. well about a month ago my car got chipped up bad by a an idiot on a law mower... luckly he had insurance to fix it. I painted the car where I work, and did things a little different. It has sikkens water base and superior 250 clear which makes it look a mile deep. I primed and blocked the doors to make them straighter than from the factory. I still have to put the mach 1 emblem back on the decklid, but thats it. my camera sucks for detail, but im very happy with the outcome. let me know what ya think!
mustang015.jpg

mustang012.jpg

mustang010.jpg

mustang009.jpg

mustang008.jpg

mustang007.jpg

mustang006.jpg

mustang003.jpg

mustang013.jpg

Last edited:

black03kbcobra

Flawless Victory!
Established Member
Nice work! Looks great. Kinda funny, I've got a buddy with a CO Mach and he hit a horse with his lol. Not near as bad as what happened to yours though.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Car looks good. I am undecided on the cobra front. The mach has sharper lines on the rear bumper and hood so it looks a little out of place witn the "rounder" cobra front. Just me opinion though..

built54

Established Member
Car looks good. I am undecided on the cobra front. The mach has sharper lines on the rear bumper and hood so it looks a little out of place witn the "rounder" cobra front. Just me opinion though..

I hate the stock bumper, just looks cheap with the rectangle fogs

built54

Established Member
Those aren't Mach side scoops.

Paint looks so amazing. I'd love to see it in person. I bet it looks wet to the touch.

Yeah I dont much care for the stock scoops so I ordered a set from ford for the 01 cobra, cleaner look IMO. Pics do the paint no justice. This is very very nice clear

tedness

Bananarama
Established Member
Yeah I dont much care for the stock scoops so I ordered a set from ford for the 01 cobra, cleaner look IMO. Pics do the paint no justice. This is very very nice clear

They're the same scoops v6's get, so I hope you didn't pay a lot for them...

Other than that, the paint looks siiiiiick.

Users who are viewing this thread