Fresh Engine Detail

SatinSnake

Established Member
949574d1-efa3-4995-8ac1-8dbf456a66f1.gif

Paid someone to do this one. Going into her first car show soon. How's it look? Areas I need to address?

ctgreddy

Established Member
Wow man looks fantastic! I dont see a spot on there you need to address. Other than maybe changing up the stock pulley/intake and upgrade the heat exchanger/coolant tanks to something polished. But I'm assuming you want to keep it stock, no harm in that.

T0RCH3D

Established Member
Looks like you got your moneys worth, if you don't mind how much did you pay? From the looks of it they did great work.

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
Looks very nice. Money well spent imo.
If you don't mind me asking how many miles are on her?

SatinSnake

Established Member
Looks like you got your moneys worth, if you don't mind how much did you pay? From the looks of it they did great work.
I think I got a pretty smokin deal. He quoted me 100 and I gave him 150. That included clay bar, wax, sealant, engine and interior detail. And he apologized for not doing the trunk!

Looks very nice. Money well spent imo.
If you don't mind me asking how many miles are on her?
I think she's just over 35k. The previous owner was maticulous to say the least.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. :beer: I've seen some crazy nice engines on here and didn't expect such good reviews. Thought there'd be a bunch of comments about modding it. Maybe in time...(kinda proud I've restrained from for over a year now) Will try and get some good pics of the exterior and maybe some other rides at the shelby meet.

stangposse

Established Member
Looks great OP. :beer:

I'm curious, do you have a pic of what it looked like before it was detailed? Mine needs a little sprucing up since I skipped a year w/o detailing the engine bay....I'd like to see how yours was and how it relates to the cost to getting it done....I might send mine out this time too.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
First class detailing job. You can now maintain the engine bay yourself. Not hard at all since the hard work is already done. Hope you do well at your shows. :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Users who are viewing this thread