FR500 deep dish??? Any release info?

code3smith

Established Member
03 svtvenom said:
Got my wheels today and they look pretty sweet. I cant wait to get some tires and get them on the car. The lip looks to be a inch and a half to two inches. Wish it was a little bigger but it will do.

For the love of god man, post some pictures! :)

I ordered these and just cant wait to see them!

Can you do me a big favor also. Would you measure the center cap width and take a picture of it for me? In and out of the wheel would be awesome. Thanks!

Last edited:

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Because I was just threatened here are some pics. If you were thinking the same thing I was I dont think the our original centercaps will fit. They are too big. There not the greatest pics because I am still learning how to use my camera.
WebIMG_0280.jpg
WebIMG_0271.jpg
WebIMG_0270.jpg
WebIMG_0272.jpg
WebIMG_0269.jpg
WebIMG_0274.jpg
WebIMG_0275.jpg

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Is that good? I am not used to these type of black wheels. The thing I am worried about is if they get chipped will the black start pilling off?

MightyMo

Established Member
We have a club member who owns a red 10th Anniv. Cobra

He just got a set on his ride, not to mention the Stage II cams and Whipple Supercharger and MAC long tubes

Will post pics later today..

Scotty

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Mustangscotty said:
We have a club member who owns a red 10th Anniv. Cobra

He just got a set on his ride, not to mention the Stage II cams and Whipple Supercharger and MAC long tubes

Will post pics later today..

Scotty

Awesome!

Griffin

Established Member
I ordered mine yesterday and should be here next week. I think I got one of the last sets for the Black 18x10's......

code3smith

Established Member
My order is delayed. Not because of the rear 18x10s, but they were out of stock on the front 18x9s lol. I just ordered my BRS spinners and the Custom Center Caps being sold in the market. Black with chrome svt lettering. Should look pretty cool :) I cant wait :pepper:

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
I just gave up and ordered 305/35 Nitto Dr's and 275/35 Nitto 555's for up front. AND Kenny Brown sport springs. My wife is going to kill me!!

coopercobra03

Custom User Title
Established Member
03 svtvenom said:
I just gave up and ordered 305/35 Nitto Dr's and 275/35 Nitto 555's for up front. AND Kenny Brown sport springs. My wife is going to kill me!!

lol... :lol:

My next purchase with be springs also! What made you go with the Kenny Brown springs??

1kftlbs

Established Member
I was afraid so I changed my order to black. The finish on the anthracite doesnt look like I had pictured it. They are going to be here on wedensday. I had to order the 18*9's from partshopper. Ill post pics when it gets here....

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
coopercobra03 said:
lol... :lol:

My next purchase with be springs also! What made you go with the Kenny Brown springs??

I think the drop on them is perfect without being too much. And I heard the ride on them was similar to stock.

Users who are viewing this thread