FR500 deep dish??? Any release info?

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
03 svtvenom said:
I doubt that you could do it because the front wheel with the 275 nitto sticks out farther than the stockers. And the nitto's and F1's were about the same width.

The wheels look much better in person and the lip looks bigger also.

I guess the next step would be to find out how much wider the Nitto 285/18s are....than the 275/17s.
B/C I think that they are just .33" wider, which I don't think would be that big of a deal.

1kftlbs

Established Member
S1L1C0N said:
Bump

Anyone with the Deep dish FR500's in black yet? Dyin to see em on a Mineral Grey ...

Mine should be here tomorrow. Ill post pics. Its not mineral grey but its close....

ricardoa1

Established Member
03 svtvenom said:
305/35 Nitto DR's and Nitto 555 275/35 up front. I just put them on about an hour ago but with the suspension unloaded it did hit the IRS bolt. No spacers yet.

The tires or the wheels rub?

Cobra3158

Established Member
Anyone know the offset for the 18x10" wheel? Just wondering if it will fillout the wheel well more than my current AFS 10.5" wheels. The offset is 27mm with a 6.9" backspace on the AFS wheel.

Also, can someone weigh the 18x9" and 18x10" wheels? Please....PLEASE!!

Maybe a picture of the inside of the black wheel too?

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
ricardoa1 said:
The tires or the wheels rub?

Only when the rear suspension is fully unloaded does the rear IRS bolt rub the tire. Once I get it lowered that will help even more. But I am not worrying about it rubbing right now.

Snake40

Established Member
03 svtvenom said:
Here are some more
WebIMG_0309.jpg

WebIMG_0306.jpg

WebIMG_0307.jpg

WebIMG_0298.jpg

WebIMG_0308.jpg

Web102_0299.jpg
Car looks awsome. How do the drag radials handle in the curves ?

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Snake40 said:
Car looks awsome. How do the drag radials handle in the curves ?

Just put them on yesterday so havent really found out yet. But I just had 315/17 on there on my other wheels and they werent too bad. You can tell in the turns that they are soft though. :)

S1L1C0N

Established Member
Bump for more pics as they come in! Would love to see a closeup of the dish area to get a good Idea on how "mirror polished" it is, because it really doesnt look polished at all =\

This is mirror polished!

HRE.640R_dp.jpg

1.JPG

Last edited:

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
Don't get your hopes up.... I doubt it will be "mirror" polished.... It's gonna be "machine" finished.. thats it.... The closest you are going to get to mirror polished is going to be the Chrome DD's. sorry..

code3smith

Established Member
Very very pleased. I love them. I will love them more when my BRS Spinners get here on Wednesday. Not too bad of an endorsement considering I am getting rid of CCWs for these lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread