FR500 deep dish??? Any release info?

ricardoa1

Established Member
They should have a 24mm offset so they should be no problem with the irs bolt. plus if they are 10" thats even better. Although some of you will not be able to tuck those massive tires like the 10.5 will. But I think spacers will not be nessesary :D

slvRsrpnt

on my 5th 'stang
Established Member
TenthScale said:
You can already order the 18x10.5s the 17s are what everyone is waiting for.

partshopper has the 18x10.5 in their pull down

but is it the regular 18x10, or the deep dish?

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
slvRsrpnt said:
but is it the regular 18x10, or the deep dish?

They will be 18x10 deep dish, just like the photo. However, they are not ready to ship yet. They are on the dropdown menu on partshopper, but highlighted in Red on both pages it says they are not ready yet.

1kftlbs

Established Member
Yeah - everyone is waiting for the 18x10's. I placed my order on Feb 14th. They took the money then refunded it. Partshopper told me today that I am one of the first 3 in line for the wheels but they are in china or something so who knows. At least in the meantime I managed to get Nitto 265/35R18's for the front and BFG 295/35R18 for the back off of ebay and svtperf classifieds for $450 for all four. Back in feb I was prepared to spend $1200 on tires. Oh well - wait wait wait...

SONICBOOST

Established Member
OMG i cant wait to see these on an 03/04......has anyone ordered yet? I know i will be in a few weeks :)

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
code3smith said:
I just ordered the 18x9 and 18x10DD in black. I cant wait to get them! :pepper:

woa..post pics of them when u get them...i dont think ive seen black on blue...i still want the 17s!!!!!

code3smith

Established Member
Here is a little preview with the spinners added that I bought :)

cobra_wheels.jpg

GotGrunt

Established Member
If I decide to get these...

For Sonic Blue... Should I go with the Anthracite FR500's and keep the same look I have now with the 10th wheels... or go w/ Silver? The DD chrome isn't out yet...

Any idea on tire sizes, front and rear?

Last edited:

3Pete

Midnight Rambler
Established Member
grunt, do you have any side shots of your car with the 10th's on. I'm thinking of getting some for winter wheels and would like to see them on SB. Thanks

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Got my wheels today and they look pretty sweet. I cant wait to get some tires and get them on the car. The lip looks to be a inch and a half to two inches. Wish it was a little bigger but it will do.

Users who are viewing this thread