Fox Lake IL police, a couple rogue officers or widespread corruption?

truefiveo

Established Member
No surprises nor disappointment when you don't put other human beings with a badge and a gun on some sort of pedestal of honor and integrity in the first place.

2001sleeper

Established Member
As I read these post and other items on this story, I reach one conclusion. The fact that this guy was a crook had to be known to a lot of people for a very long time. Why did it take so long before a real investigation of his activities was under way, after all, all of these folks were Cops?

100%
Pretty consistent with all of these "bad apples" thread.

"Uhoh, Bob got caught with his hand in the cookie jar today. We all need to say he is a bad apple so we all don't get outed."

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
100%
Pretty consistent with all of these "bad apples" thread.

"Uhoh, Bob got caught with his hand in the cookie jar today. We all need to say he is a bad apple so we all don't get outed."
I would've been disappointed if you posted anything different. I can read you like a book I've read 8 times.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

Cobolt

Established Member
Man really with whats been going down in Chicago area and Fox Lake is really sad. Hell where I live Rockford rated number 2 (yeah # flippen 2) in top 10 dangerous cities by pop 200,000 and under. This state is beyond corrupt.

Users who are viewing this thread