Fox body cars w/terminator motors post here!!!

69clark

Established Member
I can finally start posting in this thread.

Getting there.
8e00650079901f7b8f6824f835716f0c.jpg

eff2278b6781f71244edac4f46e99ffd.jpg

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
^ :uh oh::bowdown: i cant even get words out of my mouth..

streakmatt

Established Member
@ Builtforspeed351

Love all the attention to detail on the coupe bro. Looks awesome.

Only question I have is regarding all your hot side turbo piping. Looks like its hanging SUPER low. I would be afraid to drive that thing anywhere like that. Is it really that low, or is it the angle of the pics?

Josh93

Established Member
Here's mine on the dyno. Made 513/519

[youtube_browser]nmL3HjGkUJU[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Biltforspeed351

Not just another Foxbody.
Established Member
@ Builtforspeed351

Love all the attention to detail on the coupe bro. Looks awesome.

Only question I have is regarding all your hot side turbo piping. Looks like its hanging SUPER low. I would be afraid to drive that thing anywhere like that. Is it really that low, or is it the angle of the pics?

Yeah its pretty low. Angle of pic does make it look worse than it is. I was more worried about hood clearance with the sullivan when it was going together so made drop plates for the k member. I have plenty of room now so could easily take the plates out and raise it up a good 3/4. Good eyes there by the way.

streakmatt

Established Member
Yeah its pretty low. Angle of pic does make it look worse than it is. I was more worried about hood clearance with the sullivan when it was going together so made drop plates for the k member. I have plenty of room now so could easily take the plates out and raise it up a good 3/4. Good eyes there by the way.

Yeah you definitely needed clearance with the Sullivan, totally understand. Take out the plates and lift her up 3/4" and that will help a lot.

I know about ground clearance issues. I just removed my Accufab 1 7/8" LT's because they hung so low on my Fox. Went with a set of mid lengths.

Users who are viewing this thread