Found this while covid surfing

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Lol....this girl cracked me up.....the 03 was the best car ever until she got into the 2014 GT500. The bun guy does not know much about these cars just the money that bought them.

triple-s

Established Member
I do think this car will be worth some money in time just not right now. Even if this bs wasn't going on I don't think it'll fetch 76 grand but give it about another 10 years and it'll be worth the price.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The girl did make the video entertaining, though. LOL! Had to laugh when she pointed to the hood vents and said, "I love that". I honestly believe she had no clue what "that" was. I wanted so much to jump through my computer monitor and start asking both of them questions that they probably couldn't answer. Not one of the better videos I seen, but nice (REALLY NICE) to see a Terminator with only 5.5 miles on it. $77K or best offer? The owner won't get anything close to that.

BJ might be a good sale venue, but the seller's fee is a hit. Maybe down the road (like another 10 years) BJ might be really good. Not at this time, though. JMO.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Very wishful thinking on that pricing. A member here had 3 2000 Cobra Rs and 2 2003 Cobras new in the wrapper that have never been PDId and he didn't get any where close to that much for them.

scottydsntknow

Established Member
Gotta see if the GenXers and early millenials overspend out of their asses like the boomers you see at every BJ auction. I can tell you exactly what 75% of the ppl there to buy cars will look like without even having the TV on. Late 40s to mid 60s, rich white dude either skinny but rail skinny or heavyset but not super obese. Will often have a wife about 10 years younger who's looks have already faded but damn if she isn't trying to hang on anyway. I'm not sure I've ever seen a black person on any of the shows although I do remember some rich arabs do phone or internet bidding. And they overspend like crazy on the classic cars. Not sure how many GenXers and Millenials are going to be dropping $150k on something like a 1999 S351, 5 mile Termi or a 2008 GT500KR in the year 2040... if we make it that far...

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Barrett-Jackson! Gotcha! When I read bj would be a good sale venue, I mis-read to what my mind wanted to read. So I take it she won’t be selling bj’s then

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Not sure how many GenXers and Millenials are going to be dropping $150k on something like a 1999 S351, 5 mile Termi or a 2008 GT500KR in the year 2040... if we make it that far...

You haven't been watching the JDM import markets, where R33 skyline GT-R's selling for 28-32 grand in Japan a year and a half ago are now selling for 45-50 grand in the US.

I promise you that isn't the doing of the "boomers"

nxhappy

Established Member
I wanna rip off the plastic, dump the clutch, and light those tires on fire ! My god what a waste !

IMO in a GOOD market he will fetch 50-60 grand. right now the market is complete shit, and prolly wont recover for 8 to 12 months. JMO ...

scottydsntknow

Established Member
You haven't been watching the JDM import markets, where R33 skyline GT-R's selling for 28-32 grand in Japan a year and a half ago are now selling for 45-50 grand in the US.

I promise you that isn't the doing of the "boomers"

Yeah definitely I was thinking more of the "muscle cars" etc... And for sure know about the R33 thing, I'm military in Spain and a LOT of dudes in the car club here who came here from Japan bring Skylines over with them and as soon as they turn 25 years old they ship them back to the States already sold for double what they paid or they take it back with them when they PCS and sell it then and let the military pay the shipping.

Most of the import shit you see in the states is like... older Nissans and other RWD imports that aren't very much money going to the drift crowd and getting beat to shit.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Lol....this girl cracked me up.....the 03 was the best car ever until she got into the 2014 GT500. The bun guy does not know much about these cars just the money that bought them.

Heard he made most of his fortune designing candles. His dad designed/developed the pet rock. She needs to wash her hair.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Heard he made most of his fortune designing candles. His dad designed/developed the pet rock. She needs to wash her hair.

Correct. I have been around the car enthusiast crowd the best people on the planet for over 45 years and I can smell this guy a mile away. He does not know much about these cars and was told to buy them by the guy he sold the silver one to. But that is what money will do for people. Wish I had some....lol.

Users who are viewing this thread