Found a cobra.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I have spoken with the owner, its not a bad looking terminator. Although it has the rear window louver's and "terminator" stickers on the side of the car.

eaily removeable but when you say "not bad looking".....ehh..I get chills...hahaha

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Well I wouldn't say it's so much of a cooling mod as it allows the coolant to flow better instead of being restricted and not reaching the back portion of the heads.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
I still say take a nice road trip and hunt for a Comp orange!!!

I would love to.... but only if I can sell the gto outright. I would seriously travel to florida for a comp... even further actually. Right now I am just looking if for some reason a real good deal comes by that I just can't pass up then I will pounce on it. If not then my more "serious, dedicated" search will be begin and the gto will have about another 12-1500$ paid off so I can lower the price hopefully resulting in an outright sale.

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
I would love to.... but only if I can sell the gto outright. I would seriously travel to florida for a comp... even further actually. Right now I am just looking if for some reason a real good deal comes by that I just can't pass up then I will pounce on it. If not then my more "serious, dedicated" search will be begin and the gto will have about another 12-1500$ paid off so I can lower the price hopefully resulting in an outright sale.

Did you join a bunch of GTO forums like I mentioned before. I GUARANTEE there is someone hunting for one of those cars.
I was a member on LS1.com and camaroZ28.com Do a search for more GM and GTO forums and post on every sites classifieds.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Did you join a bunch of GTO forums like I mentioned before. I GUARANTEE there is someone hunting for one of those cars.
I was a member on LS1.com and camaroZ28.com Do a search for more GM and GTO forums and post on every sites classifieds.

I have thousands of posts already on gto forums and have been an active member for about a year and a half on them. However the problem is people selling their gto's with fully built engines with a turbo for about 7k less than what I'm asking with about the same amount of mileage. Inconclusion there are far more people selling their gto for cheaper than me and honestly a better deal

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
Inconclusion there are far more people selling their gto for cheaper than me and honestly a better deal

Why must you always be so negative grasshopper?? You need point out that your car isn't modded to the max and hasn't had the crap kicked out of it. It's all about marketting.
Make yours look waaaaaaaaay better than theirs!!!
Use the same mentallity as people looking for good Termies!! I personally wouldn't want one modded to the max because I'd kinda expect that it might have had a tough life

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Why must you always be so negative grasshopper?? You need point out that your car isn't modded to the max and hasn't had the crap kicked out of it. It's all about marketting.
Make yours look waaaaaaaaay better than theirs!!!
Use the same mentallity as people looking for good Termies!! I personally wouldn't want one modded to the max because I'd kinda expect that it might have had a tough life

Not being negative just speaking the truth, i could also post a couple of sales one of which has the same exact mods as me and is selling for $5,000 less. I have it posted on gto sites and autotrader, thats the most I can do and just adjust the price as I pay more of the vehicle off and hope somebody out there wants my car for the price I'm asking.

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
Have you tried calling the bank or lienholder?? I'm not sure how it works but depending on what you owe sometimes you can do a VOLUNTARY repossession. Hopefully someone here has heard of that and can explain it. I think that if you owe more than the car is worth, they take the car back and you would just have to continue to make payments on the difference of what you owe vs the value. So you might still owe the bank 2-3000??

I swear I heard someone else say that same thing before, I just can't remember which site it was posted on.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Have you tried calling the bank or lienholder?? I'm not sure how it works but depending on what you owe sometimes you can do a VOLUNTARY repossession. Hopefully someone here has heard of that and can explain it. I think that if you owe more than the car is worth, they take the car back and you would just have to continue to make payments on the difference of what you owe vs the value. So you might still owe the bank 2-3000??

I swear I heard someone else say that same thing before, I just can't remember which site it was posted on.

I don't think that makes sense to do in this case. Why you wouldnt just roll the negative equity into the next car....otherwise you'd be stuck paying off that difference on top of having to buy a car and car payment.

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
I don't think that makes sense to do in this case. Why you wouldnt just roll the negative equity into the next car....otherwise you'd be stuck paying off that difference on top of having to buy a car and car payment.

That is an excellent point if he gets a Termie at a dealer. In which case he may also overpay plus roll over negative equity. If he were to find a nice private sale and did the voluntary repo, he might save a couple thousand

Users who are viewing this thread