FORScan mods

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
That’s weird

And I meant OBD2 not usb
Owners manual even mentioned it.
I actually don’t mind them now honestly. On coming vehicles can see you better. This truck is very light, and I can see how it blends in with the roads. I actually may leave them on. I will get the program though to change a few things.

Coiled03

Established Member
Finally got my DRLs the way I want.

20180902_171034.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Coiled03

Established Member
Not sure my lights do that Greg. I've never noticed the LED outline.

They should. They can be hard to see if it's bright out. But I'm pretty sure all the 2018s have the halos, unless the DRLs are shut off entirely.

Coiled03

Established Member
Nope, just looked, no bulbs there.

Wow, that's weird. I figured since yours is a Lariat as well you'd have them. Amazing the number of different configurations there are. Do you have the LED lights? Maybe that's the difference.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Wow, that's weird. I figured since yours is a Lariat as well you'd have them. Amazing the number of different configurations there are. Do you have the LED lights? Maybe that's the difference.
I do, I looked. No halo bulbs anywhere

Dusten

Established Member
View attachment 1509171 The Forscan mods are easy to do, and though some can be done through settings in he dash, others must be done with this software. I’ve changed asbuilt data on my F150, Fusion, and my GT350.
Fogs on with high beams is nice.
Double honk when you get out of the car while it’s running; shut that garbage off.
Also changed regular GT350 splash screen with GT350R splash screen.
I added police mode to my wifes truck. Cant shift out of park if the key isnt in it when running

Coiled03

Established Member
I added police mode to my wifes truck. Cant shift out of park if the key isnt in it when running

I think you're talking about Secure Idle. I thought police mode was keeping the interior/exterior lights off when you open the doors.

Users who are viewing this thread