Former UFC Fighter Shields to fight Trans Wrestler.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member

Reaper14

Established Member
Aw man, I thought he was gonna mess up that freak that has been knocking out women pretending to be a woman. He gonna tear this chic in half. On another note, tonight's card should be good.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Aw man, I thought he was gonna mess up that freak that has been knocking out women pretending to be a woman. He gonna tear this chic in half. On another note, tonight's card should be good.
Who you got? Cejudo or Sterling? I'm going with Cejudo even though he hasn't fought in three years.

tom_tom

Established Member
Only thing is there's a 20 year age gap...

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m confused as well.
Jake shields the ufc fighter is a biological male fighting Mack Beggs, a biological woman. Took me a minute to make sure I had that shit straight

He better not **** around and lose. This needs to be one of those 30 second first round knockouts/submissions

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Only thing is there's a 20 year age gap...

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

The fact he knows how to throw a punch and he's a man is all that is needed. This fight won't even go long enough for him to even be winded. She can take all the testosterone she wants but the fact remains her bone structure is weaker and she's never be hit harder than she's going to get hit in this fight.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Jake shields the ufc fighter is a biological male fighting Mack Beggs, a biological woman. Took me a minute to make sure I had that shit straight

He better not **** around and lose. This needs to be one of those 30 second first round knockouts/submissions

Thank you. I can’t keep up with all this lunacy. Shields originally put out the call to fight 10 of them at once. LOL.

Morgan

Established Member
Not sure this is a sure thing just yet.

IMG_3694.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread