Former MM.net Users

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Politics should only be discussed in Road Side, or Smack Down. I tend to like to keep my forums very lightly moderated. There're basically here to prevent vendor bashing and to slay trolls.

And unlike other forums if you're displease with a decision a mod makes you can discuss it with them privately (through pm's). They are always willing to listen, just be respectful.

I have added a How-To forum. Please view the one in the Gen 2 forum to see how I expect it to be maintained. All threads should be locked and there should be no posting in these threads before they are locked other than the original info. If you create a thread in this forum please inform the mods so they can lock it. Also, pm me and I will host any pics you have in these threads.

I also have a new vendor that will be coming on board very soon that has a very strong connection with the MM, aswell as the future of Ford high-performance vehicles.

bigdogjim

Simlply Complicated
Established Member
Great news!

SID297 said:
I also have a new vendor that will be coming on board very soon that has a very strong connection with the MM, aswell as the future of Ford high-performance vehicles.

That great new :thumbsup: We can always use new goodies :bowdown:

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
Soo...ummm....err...

What could SVTP.com use.....

Howz about a review section. I posted this in another thread:

DEFYANT said:
Review of a vendors product or service should not be censored. If praise is allowed to stand, so should criticism. I believe MM.net has a Reviews area for just such purpose. Praise or Rant, say your peice and go away.

Perhaps this is what SVTP.com needs?

We dont need threads that go on and on.... like this one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread