Fore triple hat

stang910

Established Member
I've decided to run dual GT pumps in a triple hat with dual FPDM's. What other items (Y-block, fuel line adapter, fittings, ect.) will I have to get to run the triple hat to stock fuel lines?

TRBO VNM

So basically using a 3 pump, GT hat and want to run 2 pumps and connect to factory line.

Fore has an adapter to connect to the factory line. You would run 2 -6an out of the hat and then connect them to a y block and other end of yblock would have the Fore fitting to connect to the factory line. Then just plug the third hole on the hat.

stang910

Established Member
Ok so I'm assuming that I have to use a 2 into 1 Y-block or can I get the 3 into 1 Y-block and just plug the third inlet? Then I just need the female -6an fittings, fuel line, and stock fuel line adapter right?

Robertp

2.9 crusher guy
Established Member
I got my triple hat yesterday and I'm pretty sure when running the y block you must run a new line not sure how else it could be done

Robert

Ironhand

Banned
I got my triple hat yesterday and I'm pretty sure when running the y block you must run a new line not sure how else it could be done

Robert

The factory fuel line is right on top of the hat basically. So in order for his setup to work he would have to get a 3 into 1 y block, plug one inlet then have the lines wrap in such a way to connect to the line. The stock line is alittle flexible so he will have some wiggle room but not very much.

GodStang

Established Member
You can use either a 2 to 1 or 3 to 1 or 100000000000 to 1 you just have to plug the ones you are not using. Yes you need new lines.

RoadRash

Established Member
I have this setup on my car. Use a 3 to 1 Y block (fore). Run -6an from the hat to the Y, all 3 lines, then 1 -8an to the front of the car and attach to the factory rails with an adapter that Lethal sells (as well as the Y block). Works great.

Users who are viewing this thread