Ford's New Performance Car??

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I really like the ST's and theyve proven themselves already, but damn, its hard to justify that for a Focus.

The Focus is a damn nice car for the money. If you don't look at the badge or name, it's worth every penny IMO. I had a BMW 325i loaner for a day and it...was about as nice TBH

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Yes- that is so true...32K for 2003 SVT and I kept it for about 10 years...Tried to buy a Shelby and the dealer gouging just hacked me off.

Summer 02 I tried to buy an 03 svt. It was msrp after gas tax 35.5k. Dealer would not budge on the 7.5k markup because they were only svt for 100 miles.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The Focus is a damn nice car for the money. If you don't look at the badge or name, it's worth every penny IMO. I had a BMW 325i loaner for a day and it...was about as nice TBH

And that was Ford's goal with the last gen Focus. They wanted it to compete with the base model 3 series which they did a good job with interior and refinement wise. BMW has the better drivetrain and driving dynamics to improve the 3 series but with the RS they are definitely competitors.

Users who are viewing this thread