Ford's new line up.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I thought it was the RS as well, but that's what the '15 ST looks like.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
ford certainly knows how to debut a new vehicle. that GT350R entrance was badass.

GhostRiderblk

GhostRider
Established Member
For all of those crying about the v6 turbo. Let not forget the fastest track cars in the world right now are v6 turbo. Your pretty much driving a street version of a indy car and that is bad ass in my book. All that carbon fiber and how small the car is curb weight will be very slim. Great power to weight. I hope there in the 150 to 175 range in price. But will probably be a list of s3lected like before only thing I can't stand...

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i havent fallen in love with the S550 yet but damn that GT350R looks good! if you can add a/c, id get one. if not, id get the regular version. gotta have a/c out here.

the Ford GT looks awesome. i see some hints of enzo, evora and mclaren in there. but better than all 3 imo. as mentioned before, if they were to do an engine upgrade option like the R8 that would be great. a more expensive version with the FPC motor worked over even more. maybe even boosted. the FPC motor has the perfect sound this GT needs! though the ecoboost motor sounds badass as well. cant wait to hear what one sounds like screaming down the highway.

kudos to Ford on all 3 vehicles. all 3 are awesome! :rockon:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
i havent fallen in love with the S550 yet but damn that GT350R looks good! if you can add a/c, id get one. if not, id get the regular version. gotta have a/c out here.

the Ford GT looks awesome. i see some hints of enzo, evora and mclaren in there. but better than all 3 imo. as mentioned before, if they were to do an engine upgrade option like the R8 that would be great. a more expensive version with the FPC motor worked over even more. maybe even boosted. the FPC motor has the perfect sound this GT needs! though the ecoboost motor sounds badass as well. cant wait to hear what one sounds like screaming down the highway.

kudos to Ford on all 3 vehicles. all 3 are awesome! :rockon:

You can add A/C to the R model.

Jefe

Established Member
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17780&stc=1&d=1421089032

attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread