Ford Taurus finally gets some respect!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
went out for a friends bday last night and we hit what I would consider a moderately upscale to upscale club

mostly 30 up age group, lot of money walking around, a lot of gold diggers too, lol

anyway, parking was tight, so i hit the valet, as soon as i get outta the car, the valet was like, what year is this car, i told him a 2010.

he said what is it, i said a taurus, he appeared dumbfounded, he jumped in the car, i was like 'don't i need a ticket', he said nope, it's gonna be right up front here

i was pretty impressed that fords lil old rental car has evolved to a point where its worthy of being parked with the vettes and beemers and stuff.

anyway, thought i'd share!

Todd03Blown

Established Member
nice story!! I am excited as well that Ford really stepped up their game with this car!! Great job Ford!!

4vmn12

Perpetual project creator
Established Member
car is starting to grow one me, I must admit Ford did a great job on this one. I can't believe they include adaptive cruise on the base model! Holy technology! My coworker is developing the same system for big tricks..... Very cutting edge stuff! Top of the line options! Similar to the Lincoln version, they still need to lower the rear end (or raise the front)!!! :D

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
car is starting to grow one me, I must admit Ford did a great job on this one. I can't believe they include adaptive cruise on the base model! Holy technology! My coworker is developing the same system for big tricks..... Very cutting edge stuff! Top of the line options! Similar to the Lincoln version, they still need to lower the rear end (or raise the front)!!! :D

And ass massagers! The only other car I've been in that had that was a Continental GT.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I doubt it . He said it was a rental lol.

It is an SHO, he owns the car [one of the if not the fastest one there is yet]. He was just saying that the Ford Taurus has traditionally been looked at as a shitty rental fleet car.

WPGFORDGUY

Established Member
I love my SHO, It's a ball to drive!

but I liked my fusion sport better.

The console hits my knee in the same place as my Mustang, where the fusion didn't.

Fusion, slower yes but better handling and more comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread