FORD TAKES THE 2020 GT500 TO THE TRACK!

PC03GT

Established Member
I guess I was the only one hoping to hear it shift?? That would of been some crazy ass shit if they lied and had a manual and auto, could of been an epic April fools joke

IA Shelby

Established Member
Hes gotta justify why he wont stay with ford.
Sorry...but for $80,000 plus, a car needs to do more than one thing great for me. The more I see this thing the more I feel that the price of an RS3, M4 or 911 is justifiable.

I will be interested to see what you actually buy. Cost of ownership in the six figure car category gets you from every angle.

Tax
Registration
Maintenance
Modifications
Fuel
Insurance

Car Payment is just one piece of it.

It is one thing to post about it, whole different deal to actually pay for it. But then again I assume you have run all the numbers and are comfortable with that kind of cash outlay.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I will be interested to see what you actually buy. Cost of ownership in the six figure car category gets you from every angle.

Tax
Registration
Maintenance
Modifications
Fuel
Insurance

Car Payment is just one piece of it.

It is one thing to post about it, whole different deal to actually pay for it. But then again I assume you have run all the numbers and are comfortable with that kind of cash outlay.

He has a 30 year old fox body....

Vi_king500

Established Member
I have still not come around to the 2015+ styling. The front grew on me, the rear is awful. I won't upgrade until a complete re design happens

Users who are viewing this thread