Ford releasing a supercar Mustang Thursday 17th

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
This thread is like watching Leftists go nuts when you say Lizzo is fat and ugly. Lol

I am fairly certain Leftists use the same exact lines in defense of their oversized milk dud.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
This thread is like watching Leftists go nuts when you say Lizzo is fat and ugly. Lol

I am fairly certain Leftists use the same exact lines in defense of their oversized milk dud.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

You're free to complain but everyone else is also free to criticize your opinion. If you said you just can't get over the S650 design and think it's ugly then there is no really arguing it, it's your opinion, but most of the negative replies here have been about the additions and modifications made by Multimatic and downplaying what makes the car impressive to everyone else. Those criticisms make zero sense and are illogical which is why there is pushback.

At this point we've only seen what it looks like and have heard about most of the features, but we haven't seen any numbers or solid specs. The car is clearly going to be a great performer if you know anything about what was said about it, but there are people saying it's essentially a waste. Based off what? The illogical statements are going to be questioned.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
I don't know what rocks you're smoking, but for what it's worth Ford made $1.9 billion in net income in Q2 and it's full year earnings forecast remains between $11-12 billion. That's making about $1 billion every 30 days.
Everything is fine then.

blk02edge

Established Member
Maybe they need to sell more cars that people want? Maybe the 300k mustang will right the ship over at Ford? I guess time will tell.
Better tell the automotive union to stand up against EV mandates then. These 2 halo cars that Ford have made aren't the issue.

You're literally yelling at an 800+hp ICE powered weapon of a car. Focus your hate

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Better tell the automotive union to stand up against EV mandates then. These 2 halo cars that Ford have made aren't the issue.

You're literally yelling at an 800+hp ICE powered weapon of a car. Focus your hate
I’m not yelling at anything. No one is going to see these “halo” cars on the road. Meanwhile the top Vettes will be everywhere. I’ve already seen two Z06 cars driving around. The whole thing is a giant nothing burger. No one is going to own one. Of the few that get one they won’t drive them. Jay Leno will drive it around his building a couple times and make a video. Who cares. Oh and the wing is terrible.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
I’m not yelling at anything. No one is going to see these “halo” cars on the road. Meanwhile the top Vettes will be everywhere. I’ve already seen two Z06 cars driving around. The whole thing is a giant nothing burger. No one is going to own one. Of the few that get one they won’t drive them. Jay Leno will drive it around his building a couple times and make a video. Who cares. Oh and the wing is terrible.
Lmfao you are complaining about the wing. Track cars have aero. This isn't your boomer spec Mustang with lots of chrome and fuzzy dice.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
The amount of time it took you to devise this post definitely gives off the internet troll persona.

Luckily, Ford (or any other manufacturer for that matter) doesn't give a rat's ass about your ignorant opinions.

Is it a challenge being in sales? One minute your an unrelenting fanboi, yelling from the highest point how great a brand is despite knowing it's all bullshit, then the next not giving 1 small, even the tiniest, piece of shit about the customer value and experience?

My neighbor bought a new Platinum F150 last year. Every morning when he cold starts I can hear his timing chains rattle like ****ing Marley's ghost showing up. He has about 5K miles on this ecoturd. Insane KIA quality right there.

But Ford should make a super Dark Whore. Got it.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Is it a challenge being in sales? One minute your an unrelenting fanboi, yelling from the highest point how great a brand is despite knowing it's all bullshit, then the next not giving 1 small, even the tiniest, piece of shit about the customer value and experience?

My neighbor bought a new Platinum F150 last year. Every morning when he cold starts I can hear his timing chains rattle like ****ing Marley's ghost showing up. He has about 5K miles on this ecoturd. Insane KIA quality right there.

But Ford should make a super Dark Whore. Got it.

I'm not an unrelenting fan boy by any means. I call it how it is, regardless of manufacturer. A hopped up GT3 STREET car is incredible from any manufacturer. In fact, I hope they all come out with one. A ZR1 C8R would be incredible.

So...why hasn't your neighbor got his truck fixed yet?

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not an unrelenting fan boy by any means. I call it how it is, regardless of manufacturer. A hopped up GT3 STREET car is incredible from any manufacturer. In fact, I hope they all come out with one. A ZR1 C8R would be incredible.

So...why hasn't your neighbor got his truck fixed yet?

**** if I know. People are people.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Average salary?

Blue collar is typically paid hourly. I have Ford employees as customers every day. I'm about 15 minutes from the KC F150/Transit plant.

They make anywhere from $50-200k a year. I sell them anything from $25k Escapes to $115k F450s.
Anytime I've been curious about a jobs pay I've googled whatever it was and salary. Don't know what point you're trying to make besides stating the obvious.

I suppose I should have been more specific. I was asking what desirable cars Ford is making for the performance enthusiast. I have zero interest in a Escape.

I feel I'm middle class. Normal house, small family, average salary and I can't afford any of the new performance vehicles Ford is making. And that's the point I was trying to make. There are no more desirable cars for the working man.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Anytime I've been curious about a jobs pay I've googled whatever it was and salary. Don't know what point you're trying to make besides stating the obvious.

I suppose I should have been more specific. I was asking what desirable cars Ford is making for the performance enthusiast. I have zero interest in a Escape.

I feel I'm middle class. Normal house, small family, average salary and I can't afford any of the new performance vehicles Ford is making. And that's the point I was trying to make. There are no more desirable cars for the working man.

What desirable cars in general can you afford regardless of brand? You're describing life in general where you have other responsibilities, but you are implying that Ford should be building you a vehicle that fits in your budget so you can still have the newest and coolest. That's what the used market it for.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Car is cool, taking the chance to prove that a “Mustang” (however real Mustang it may be after the surgery, not withstanding) can be a supercar. I won’t disagree or complain about any of that.

However, one of my biggest complaints, especially as I get older, is that Ford doesn’t have a Z06 fighter in a 2 seater design.

Not really bringing anything to the conversation, just joining in on all the bitching. This endeavors finances should have been used to give us a ~$100,000 GT similar to the 05/06. Name it whatever you want. I’d be in the market.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member

I agree. My son just graduated and is making good money. He's looking for a new car. We've generally been a Ford family. ZERO Fords for him to buy (he doesn't want a truck), so he put money down on a Civic Sport with a 6M and is waiting for delivery on a decent, fun(ish), reliable starter car.

I just traded my SHO and bought a new Jeep. Thought for 2 seconds about a Bronco, but the reports of shite Bronco quality, do not want another ecoturd I went with a Jeep. Certainly not a beacon of reliability, a Jeep, but it's a simple V6 that's been around. I know many people closing in on 300K miles on their Jeep.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread