Ford Racing Springs available

jayman33

LOL, 320 for a set of springs! Who knows who made these for them either. I'll just stick with a company that makes better products than ford.

str3ck

Established Member
ah the elusive Boss 302 lowering springs. I'm nowhere near my car right now, can someone measure the fenders and see if this drop evens out the stance, or would there still be a rake?

Last edited:

540paul

Established Member
Just about to order the Steeda Boss springs, now I have a choice of Boss specific springs. Only concern is with the trans cooler on the LS, it will be very low with these FRPP springs, but the rear will look a lot better, way too high stock IMO.

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Boss specific springs????? and $320 smackers at that!!!!!!! mkay!

SG_BlogPost_KAM.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Finally. Wonder how rough it will ride? Maybe the P springs are a better choice?

86Fbody

Established Member
I'll stick with my P springs, since they are half the price, I highly doubt the Boss specific springs are twice as good.

bpmurr

Established Member
Ok I'm going to bite on these. Given the drop what else will I need for proper suspension alignment?

86Fbody

Established Member
People say they don't need a PHB others do, some people say LCA's and relo brackets, I would just do the lot. My suggestion would be Whiteline.

86Fbody

Established Member
I called Ford Racing this morning, direct bolt on, nothing else needed.

If they lower the car 1.4 inches in the back I doubt you could get away with running everything else stock. Or let me rephrase, you could but I doubt you would want to.

Phantom

El Jeffe 302
Established Member
If they lower the car 1.4 inches in the back I doubt you could get away with running everything else stock. Or let me rephrase, you could but I doubt you would want to.

Agreed. I asked about panhard, relocation brackets, cc plates and he said not needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

86Fbody

Established Member
I am sure I don't know more then someone from Ford Racing, however from the little bit of information I know it seems like that drop would put your LCA's up to perpendicular with your axle instead of with the ground. Plus I feel like whether or not you need them the PHB, relo brackets, and LCA's make a big difference.

davidbmatthews

Established Member
You lower the car you will need to change the panard bar, or ride with one side sticking out. Who ever you talked to did not know what they were talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread