Ford racing 80 lb injectors ??

xxbmxlsxx

Established Member
i had my factory injectors ported and flowed by bob stiegemeier and they work amazing in my built motor t trim supercharged car. they run off stock injector file and have stock characteristics but are supporting 700hp. hit him up for his even flo injector service. these ecus take alot of time to get right with the 60s and 75 and 80s when older mustangs werent as tough to tune with them. youll spend alot of extra money on tuning to dial the driveabilty in when you could have stock ones ported and flowed for $180 and cuts tuning inhalf. the only other way to go is injector dynamics but yes the are expensive, but this isnt a ragged out fox body you broke asses

Last edited:

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
I had them and BBR nor anyone else could tune them. I bought 75's and had my local tuner yune my car and it is spot on!

I'm sorry their was an issue. Would like for you to shoot me a call so we can go over some things. I know we were working with Murillo and SCT on this and the fuel issue was not the reason. It was also easier with a dyno on a 13 and procharger. (still waiting for those pictures to bud.) At the time you did this, the car was just released as well but it's g2g now.

I was quoted around $400 for a set I these, but after some searching I haven't been able to find them anywhere.. Is anybody running these ???

We sell them cheaper and tuned many cars using this injector. We supply the twin turbo kits with 80s all driving around without issues. I personally have them in my 05 as well. Runs great.

80's are a pain to tune in any vehicle. Even worse in the new 5.0

This is not true. What happens is each tuner likes using certain injectors. Some like 47's others like 52s. Some like 75s others like 80s.

The 80lb injector works fine for any year Mustang. If there's other issues going on, most tuner's can work out the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

SVT Zorro

Established Member
I have tuned multiple cars on 80# injectors. All ran like stock.

What makes these any harder to tune on the newer 5.0's?
Agree, My 03 Cobra have this ones tuned on 91 / 91 (+) Torco & E85 and runs very well, My tuner also recommend this on my current set up and they are good over 800 HP

Users who are viewing this thread