Ford only run group at the Streets of willow

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
I'm still hoping to go with the 98 Cobra, but I'm waiting to sign up until I know the car is ready.

I have missed far too many events lately b/c I have been occupied with building up the 98.

8 is very light.

Last edited:

racebronco2

Established Member
Like most events people wait til the last week to register. I have talked to a couple of guys and they are going to register in novenber (hopefully we'll have some spots left). Some people like to pay the day of the event. Every svtoa on-track event i have been involved with several people pay that day. Our event will fill up but it may be the day of the event. We may have to turn people away.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Like most events people wait til the last week to register. I have talked to a couple of guys and they are going to register in novenber (hopefully we'll have some spots left). Some people like to pay the day of the event. Every svtoa on-track event i have been involved with several people pay that day. Our event will fill up but it may be the day of the event. We may have to turn people away.

Carlos,

So we can sign up and pay later? I just don't want to sign up/pay and find out a week later I can't make it.

Let me know.

:beer:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member

How many spots in total?

racebronco2

Established Member
There are 25 total spots. Here is the lastest list of paid participants as of monday
10-22-07.
1. ROBERTSON, ROLLEN JR MUSTANG COBRA
2. CLARK, RACHAEL SVT FOCUS
3. HILL, ASHLEY MUSTANG
4. ANASTASIOW, STEVEN MUSTANG COBRA
5. HATTON, KEN MUSTANG COBRA
6. BENJAMIN, CHRISTIAN COBRA (POSSIBLE 2 DAYS)
7. Robert Matthews/shelby

2 DAYS:
8. MUCKOLLS, MATTHEW MUSTANG
9. WALKER, JAMES SUPERPORFORMANCE MKIII

racebronco2

Established Member
Carlos,

So we can sign up and pay later? I just don't want to sign up/pay and find out a week later I can't make it.

Let me know.

:beer:

You need to register and pay, that will save you a spot. We may have a reserved list in case someone can't make it. Some people just can't plan that far ahead.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
willowstreets.JPG

Looks a lot more intimidating than the Big Track I ran with the Shelby..
:dw::eek::eek:

Maybe I'll attach one of these to my driver side as a permanent Point-By :lol1:

FoamFinger.jpg

racebronco2

Established Member
The streets is my favorite track. Speeds are not too high in case you go off, lots of run-off room. Fastest section is the front straight, i have hit 107 once or twice but usually i am around 102. The back straight i've been able to hit 105 but usually around 100.

The track is like a big autox event.

Users who are viewing this thread