ford gt burn to the ground

speeddemon2000

Established Member
If I was talking to Ford I would tell them they better start making me another at a significant discount or I am going to do everything in my power to make sure they regret it. I think a Lawyer could win some money on this. Then again it Germany so who knows. I think the optic for Ford is really bad on this one. Come on how hard is it to make a car that doesn't burn to the ground after 50 miles? Ford needs to step up and make this right.

blk02edge

Established Member
If I was talking to Ford I would tell them they better start making me another at a significant discount or I am going to do everything in my power to make sure they regret it. I think a Lawyer could win some money on this. Then again it Germany so who knows. I think the optic for Ford is really bad on this one. Come on how hard is it to make a car that doesn't burn to the ground after 50 miles? Ford needs to step up and make this right.
see post #38 lol

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
It means nothing as plenty of rare supercars and hypercars have caught fire before and wrecked from freak malfunctions. There's videos of Lambos catching fire just sitting in traffic, and it has done nothing to tarnish the brand. You better hope you have the best lawyers if you plan on suing Ford as it wouldn't be their first rodeo.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread