Established Member
stock looking yet tt

ford-gt-twin-turbo-b-4w.jpg

if i ever find the $$$ to buy a cobra jet then i will TT my GT :rockon:

still got my stock supercharger :coolman:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
There's been one sitting in the Ted Russell dealership showroom off Parkside Dr. in Knoxville TN forever. They have it marked up to $300,000. I'm guessing that is why. Every time I go there I admire the car from afar, then look at the window sticker, laugh for a bit, then walk away.

Laugh now, they already have sold for that much and will continue to go up a little more and level off...

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...SUPERCAR&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

these are the exact tires mounted on the car.

500 on a CHEAP tire site, now imagine dealer markup. :beer:

Ford GT

The rear tires for the GT are a whopping 315 factory. If the Italia tires were wider (they're a 295/35/20 from what i'm reading) they'll jump another $100.

Yes but those are for the crappy goodyears which make half of these cars go into the ditch and become salvaged...they are a trash tire and should not of even been placed near the car let alone on it. We pick up new ones on ebay and from other GT owners for 3-500 for the pair...600 each is outrageous for a shotty tire that wears out unevenly and rather quickly.

Zemedici

Established Member
Yes but those are for the crappy goodyears which make half of these cars go into the ditch and become salvaged...they are a trash tire and should not of even been placed near the car let alone on it. We pick up new ones on ebay and from other GT owners for 3-500 for the pair...600 each is outrageous for a shotty tire that wears out unevenly and rather quickly.

Again i'm not arguing semantics, merely stating that the goodyear (factory tires) are 600 apiece.

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
Again i'm not arguing semantics, merely stating that the goodyear (factory tires) are 600 apiece.

oh no thats fine me either, i know many people who own the GT's want them to stay OEM and collector status and will buy the new Goodyear tires all day long, and then there is side x who has money doesn't car and will twin turbo and ruin the car. So it goes both ways.

Zemedici

Established Member
oh no thats fine me either, i know many people who own the GT's want them to stay OEM and collector status and will buy the new Goodyear tires all day long, and then there is side x who has money doesn't car and will twin turbo and ruin the car. So it goes both ways.

oh yeah absolutely. :beer:

I believe the tires were being put on because the car was going to a new owner, so they wanted it as OE as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread