Ford GT at the dealership

slow06

Established Member
I have had these saved to my phone and iPad forever now. Figured I would share. Pure sex.:eek:

image-4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image-5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image-6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I can not find anything I would change on that car, everything flows so good on it.

My94GT

Established Member
love them with out the stripes. im very lucky and grateful that my boss is nice enough to let me take his out from time to time. super fun car to drive, its just different and such the attention grabber.

Mxfrench

Established Member
there's been one sitting in the ted russell dealership showroom off parkside dr. In knoxville tn forever. They have it marked up to $300,000. I'm guessing that is why. Every time i go there i admire the car from afar, then look at the window sticker, laugh for a bit, then walk away.

you know the people from the paper own that ted has one as well its yellow i used to work for him and i loved it when he would drive it.

61mmstang94

Established Member
Black stripes on black car looks pretty good too. Has that same look as the stripe delete cars:

fordgt138.jpg

fordgt139.jpg

fordgt36.jpg

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
There was one that I used to see a lot of times in a local Auto Zone. True story. I have pics of it somewhere.

I remember when they were new and my friend was buying a Mustang GT, we were looking at it in the showroom and a older Phillipino was there and started talking about it.
Guy was wearing a Hawaiian shirt, looking like a regular person. Ended up finding out he was buying one.

I was a kid then and had a different mentality of a rich guy, it was very unexpected.

My94GT

Established Member
There was one that I used to see a lot of times in a local Auto Zone. True story. I have pics of it somewhere.

I remember when they were new and my friend was buying a Mustang GT, we were looking at it in the showroom and a older Phillipino was there and started talking about it.
Guy was wearing a Hawaiian shirt, looking like a regular person. Ended up finding out he was buying one.

I was a kid then and had a different mentality of a rich guy, it was very unexpected.

when my boss bought his, he showed up in dirty lee jeans, and a dirty fishing hoodie he had wore while doing some work at his shop. :lol1: i told the sales lady i knew at the ford dealer the my friend was looking at an f250 and his dad could likely be swayed into buying the FGT. he came in and bought both the truck in the car in one swipe and more then a few people looked at him like he didnt fit the stereo type image at all. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread