Ford EV Monitor

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
I know SVTP LOVES some EV content, but maybe you'll go easy on me :)

If you've spent any time with a Ford EV, you know there's little to no meaningful data shared with the driver. We figured users would want to see more, and know what's actually happening, so we developed a Ford EV specific monitor for Mach E and Lightning.

This allows you to see real time charging data as well as monitor all aspects of performance and efficiency. You can also log the data for later analyzation on our DV2 software. For those who are gonna ask, yes, they still have an OBDII port ;)

More info here:

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
It's crazy how much data is there that is hidden from the driver.
Especially in regards to charging. It’s crazy how much variance there is from Charger to Charger or based on temp or current state of charge.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I know. Tuning for EVs that was affordable would be game-changing. I know it's already out there to some extent, but very pricey from what I have seen.

Liability is a big issue. Screw up an ICE tune and you might melt a piston or bake a transmission. Screw up an EV tune and you could burn down a neighborhood.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Looking at some options solutions next (tire size, honk disable, TPMS, etc) then hopefully exploring power.
It’s easy to see there is more to be had. Just how much and for how long is the big question.

Users who are viewing this thread