Ford dealer wants my Cobra back?

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
Alot of dealers are trying to find ways to get transactions into the dealers.. my dealership just launched a huge Marketing scheme with Sales in mind (similar to phone call your received) and Service if the customer refuses the sales pitch.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
i would go in and just mess with them. i hate dealerships and car salesmen.

I hate people that hate car salesman! You have to realize that its what they do for a living. Its how they make money. There are those that will find ways to rip you off but they are just bad people. Really all it is is knowing how to talk to and deal with a sales person. People that go in just to spin the wheels of a sales person are the real assholes because they pretend to be a serious buyer and give the sales person a hard time and pull their chain for hours. And all the while he or she could have been helping a real car buyer, making a sale and making money for them and thier family.

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
^^^Totally agree. The ones that give the salesman a hard time are usually the ones that have little knowledge in this area, but have a belief that they know everything. If you befriend an honest salesman then you will be treated fairly. In the same sense the salesman will be treated fairly and receive his value out of his job also. I work in service and watched the salesman get treated like shit daily its a shame :nonono:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread