Ford confirms Ranger Raptor for other countries.... USA?

speeddemon2000

Established Member
That would be cool. 400 HP in a Ranger. So 450 to 500hp with mods? I don't know why the manufactures are so hesitant to make small trucks nice. For what I do with my truck this might be perfect.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I bet they price it upper $40ks fully loaded.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A shame it isn't going to be available here, at least for the time being. I guess smaller truck sales don't warrant a model like this? I hope once it's launched overseas that a good many potential U.S. customers besiege Ford with the request to bring it here.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I'd imagine the ZR2 is what you should be looking at for price comparison.

~$43K

I like the way the ZR2 looks, very aggressive, suspension is superb via multimatic spool valve shocks, the truck almost checks all the boxes except for engine choices. I wish GM would have given it a little more grunt than a 300hp/275ftlbs V6, the optional 2.8 turbo diesel isn't really that appealing either, though it's cool to be offered in a midsize truck.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I like the way the ZR2 looks, very aggressive, suspension is superb via multimatic spool valve shocks, the truck almost checks all the boxes except for engine choices. I wish GM would have given it a little more grunt than a 300hp/275ftlbs V6, the optional 2.8 turbo diesel isn't really that appealing either, though it's cool to be offered in a midsize truck.
I agree on the engine sizes, but I also don't think it looks very good lol.

They knocked it out of the park on suspension though, I'd love to terrorize some dirt roads and shit with one.

SVTDarin

Established Member

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I agree on the engine sizes, but I also don't think it looks very good lol.

They knocked it out of the park on suspension though, I'd love to terrorize some dirt roads and shit with one.

IMHO looks much better than the regular Colorado. The aggressive stance and front fascia, bulge in the hood. Though I feel like that hood bulge is all false advertising with those engine options.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
IMHO looks much better than the regular Colorado. The aggressive stance and front fascia, bulge in the hood. Though I feel like that hood bulge is all false advertising with those engine options.
I'll agree with that.

It's kind of a shame, I don't like the way any of the small trucks look. The last one I liked was the old Ranger. It's weird how a clean one will make me turn my head.

I'm hoping the new Ranger doesn't have awkward proportions.

Users who are viewing this thread