Ford company's new obsession with suing the planet

FordRacing200

Banned
vegaspackerfan said:
My wifes uncle was one of the people who wrecked becasue of Fords cheap ass ways. He never walked again after his crash. And died at a young age because of it. So FU@K OFF ASSHOLE!

Do us all a favor and put on some crapy ass tires provided by Ford and do the same with your vert.

Ford is a POS company. I bought my car bacuse it was cheap HP and TRQ. Not becasue Ford makes a good product and/or stands behind it.

VPF
hey asshole, sell your car and go buy back your LS1, this is what SUCKS about the Lightning, terminator, and now GT500, alot of you scumbag ls1 owners are coming over here from the dark side and hate all other stang owners and Ford and just like the car :loser:

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
FordRacing200 said:
hey asshole, sell your car and go buy back your LS1, this is what SUCKS about the Lightning, terminator, and now GT500, alot of you scumbag ls1 owners are coming over here from the dark side and hate all other stang owners and Ford and just like the car :loser:

I will guess your KUNT is itchy today and that is why you are all butt-hurt over my post. Scumbag, no it's just some people want some sort of backing from a company you buy a product from. And Yes chevy has and always will make a better product than FORD......ASSHOLE.

VPF

Last edited:

trance_in_miami

Established Member
this is BS in a large scale... the Word "Pony", "Stang" & "Mustang" are totally irrelevant.... Unless they put Ford before or after might play a role... This type of shit is getting out of hand... first Donald Trump wants to protect the Word ' You're Fired" & then Paris Hilton with “that’s Hot" & now Ford wants to sue over a word that has been used ages before the company because they used Mustang ???? i mean WTF... we have small jet companies that name their Airplanes Mustangs & Pony ... FORD is trying to get money off people by suing them for Stupid Shit.... this is CRASS!!!!!! :cuss:

Shame on you FORD your’re really making advocates turn away… FAUCKING idiots…

fordstang

Established Member
Some Things Make Me Wonder?i Dont Uderstand Why Someone That Dosnt Like Ford Would Be On This Site.always Trying To Blame Ford But Having No Clue What Your Talking About.first The Psi On The Side Of The Tire Is The Max Psi At Max Load.the Rec Psi On Any Veh Will Always Be Much Lower Than That.im Currently A Tech For Nissan.i Have A Campain From Nissan For A Pathfinder Rec Psi Is 26 So It Will Ride Better,yet The Oem Generals Never Blew Out.ford Rec 26 Psi On The Explorer And Its All Fords Fault.just To Let You Know I Was Working For Gm When The Tire Recall Came And Guess What Stupid Ass Some Of There Suvs Also Had The Recalled Tires.then I Went Back To Work With Nissan And They Also Had Recalled Firestones.yes So Its All Fords Fault.i Also Have A 96 Explorer 2door Sport 4x4.oem Firestone Blew On Me In The Right Front At 90 Mph.what A Miracle I Didnt Panic And Jerk The Wheel,just Held It Straight And Pulled Over No Big Deal.also Had Goodyear Blow After Also Left Front At High Speed,again No Problem.if You Jerk The Wheel At Speed In Any Suv Your Asking For Trouble.do You Think Firestone Told Ford,gm Or Nissan About The Tire Issues?do You Think Gm Or Nissan Conducted Test Before Using The Tires As You Claim Ford Should Have.no No No.please Shut The Hell Up And Go Buy Your Beloved Chevy Please Your To Stupid For The Ford Forum

tvguy

fordstang said:
Some Things Make Me Wonder?i Dont Uderstand Why Someone That Dosnt Like Ford Would Be On This Site.always Trying To Blame Ford But Having No Clue What Your Talking About.first The Psi On The Side Of The Tire Is The Max Psi At Max Load.the Rec Psi On Any Veh Will Always Be Much Lower Than That.im Currently A Tech For Nissan.i Have A Campain From Nissan For A Pathfinder Rec Psi Is 26 So It Will Ride Better,yet The Oem Generals Never Blew Out.ford Rec 26 Psi On The Explorer And Its All Fords Fault.just To Let You Know I Was Working For Gm When The Tire Recall Came And Guess What Stupid Ass Some Of There Suvs Also Had The Recalled Tires.then I Went Back To Work With Nissan And They Also Had Recalled Firestones.yes So Its All Fords Fault.i Also Have A 96 Explorer 2door Sport 4x4.oem Firestone Blew On Me In The Right Front At 90 Mph.what A Miracle I Didnt Panic And Jerk The Wheel,just Held It Straight And Pulled Over No Big Deal.also Had Goodyear Blow After Also Left Front At High Speed,again No Problem.if You Jerk The Wheel At Speed In Any Suv Your Asking For Trouble.do You Think Firestone Told Ford,gm Or Nissan About The Tire Issues?do You Think Gm Or Nissan Conducted Test Before Using The Tires As You Claim Ford Should Have.no No No.please Shut The Hell Up And Go Buy Your Beloved Chevy Please Your To Stupid For The Ford Forum

GRAMMAR. LEARN IT.
pacotaco

fordstang

Established Member
I Fogot About The Ford Not Standing Behind The Product.while Working For Gm The Rep Was Windal.if He Came In And Seen A Veh With Any Mods He Would Right Down The Vin And Void The Warr.suburban Lifted 3 Inch And Had Dual Exhaust Warr Void.new Ws6 Had Cold Air Kit And Hypertech Sticker In The Window,also Warr Void.the Piston Slap On The Ls V-8s Gm Tells Us We Now Theres A Problem But Tell The Cust. Its Normal.if The Ring Gear And Carrier Are Ripped Out Of The Housing Like They Always Were Because The Diff Is To Small For The Power,then The Cust Was Told It Failed Due To Abuse And We Cant Cover That Under Warr.if Thats What You Consider Standing Behind Your Product Then Again Please Go Buy A Chevy,ford People Dont Need More Idiots Like You.

HOLLYWDHOMICIDE

Deadly Fast
Established Member
FORDSTANG.....you can flame me all you want, but you have the " WORST GRAMMER " I have ever seen on this site!!! The run on sentences are terrible too! I have a third grade education and YOU make me look good!! I'am sticking to solid rubber tires.......I'am feeling stewpid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stvdman

Established Member
How about the US Coast Guard Cutter MUSTANG, I wonder if they will have to change the name of the cutter (ship)

FordRacing200 said:

WTF are you talking about tool? Come over here? Where is over here, because if over here denotes owning an SVT product, then you sure as hell aren't there either since you have a truck your dad bought for you and precisely 0 SVT products.

fordstang said:

That is quite possibly the most unintelligent post this forum has ever had to bear witness to.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
fordstang said:
i Also Have A 96 Explorer 2door Sport 4x4.oem Firestone Blew On Me In The Right Front At 90 Mph.
You were doing 90mph in an SUV? What in the world would posses a person to drive 90mph in a SUV?

fordstang said:
Your To Stupid For The Ford Forum
This might have had more of an impact if your spelling and sentance structure didn't suck. I can understand the occasional error, but.... wow.

Users who are viewing this thread