Forced monkey labor frowned upon

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
A completely disgusting process, eating insect vomit ...

"Upon foraging for pollen and nectar, the forager bees then return to the hive, where they regurgitate and transfer nectar to the hive bees. The hive bees then use their honey stomachs to ingest and regurgitate the nectar, forming bubbles between their mandibles repeatedly until it is partially digested"

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I forgot about this video, Monkey's do actually understand if they are getting unequal pay.
This test with Capuchins was hilarious.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I used to know a vegan chick that would not eat honey because it exploited the labor of the lowly honeybee. Apparently that is common thinking in that crowd.

Is Honey Vegan? Why Do Vegans Not Eat Honey?

I wonder if bread is off the list because the harvests the labor of yeast without their consent?

Pretty soon these mindless cucks will starve themselves once they realize there is nothing we consume that doesn't exploit someone or something in some way shape or form.

****ing idiots.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Pretty soon these mindless cucks will starve themselves once they realize there is nothing we consume that doesn't exploit someone or something in some way shape or form.

****ing idiots.
I am honestly surprised the hypocrisy of foreign labor hasn't caught up to the SJWs yet.

To hear them cry about discrimination, fair wages, cost of living, economic oppression, freedom, etc... And then completely turn a blind eye on the modern slave labor practices their favorite trillion dollar companies use.

It's a call to protest if a trans-black women made $3/yr less then a cis gender white male at Nike in Portland, but it's totally fine when... Nike plants overseas hire minors, force workers to put in 12/hr days, violate local labor laws, have accusations of floor managers raping female workers, unpaid hours, etc etc etc.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Nike plants overseas hire minors, force workers to put in 12/hr days, violate local labor laws, have accusations of floor managers raping female workers, unpaid hours, etc etc etc.

I was in Beijing a few years ago and toured a humongous electronics plant that put nets out at the base of the building. I asked what these were for and was told that they had a suicide epidemic and put these out to catch the workers that were throwing themselves out the windows of the upper floors.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I was in Beijing a few years ago and toured a humongous electronics plant that put nets out at the base of the building. I asked what these were for and was told that they had a suicide epidemic and put these out to catch the workers that were throwing themselves out the windows of the upper floors.

sounds like Foxcon.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
..It's a call to protest if a trans-black women made $3/yr less then a cis gender white male at Nike in Portland, but it's totally fine when... Nike plants overseas hire minors, force workers to put in 12/hr days, violate local labor laws, have accusations of floor managers raping female workers, unpaid hours, etc etc etc.

So true.

Unreal! Not surprising in the least TBH. Slip-dick young Americans have literally 0 clue what goes on in the rest of the world. They are too busy virtue signaling their 236 Insta followers while their History teachers ignore anecdotes like yours above to instead focus on "riots" at the Capital and home-grown "terrorists".

It's hard to overstate how ****ed we actually are as a nation.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Not sure this counts but you might get a kick.

Apparently there are temp agencies that hire only special people. I know this because I have a brother in law who is the cheapest mother****er on earth. He had a huge tree stump in his backyard that he was too lazy to get rid of himself. So he hired a dude with down syndrome to dig it out with a shovel.

It took him all afternoon while he and the caretaker watched while drinking lemonade. I think it cost him $20.

I have a redwood in the backyard that needs removal, phone number please....:D

E

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
SO this is how it started

I hate every ape I see, from chimpan-A to chimpan-zee.

Horses and mules walking around completely pissed off right now...

Don't give them ideas. All the more reason for them to take beef or milk off the table. Forced animal labor and greenhouse emissions? Shut up and eat your soy.

I stopped eating honey once I found out it is literally bee vomit.

Bee vomit? I thought you just take the whole hive, bees and all and throw 'em in a blender. Man I've been making it all wrong...

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
wait a minute...... is "monkey" code for North Koreans? ......or maybe Uyghur?

Users who are viewing this thread