For Sale: Built 2004 Competition Orange Cobra...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOTTLEFED5

booost+spray= me
Established Member
Op bad ass car, sucks to see your thread get cluttered by lookers and tire kickers and people that want it but can't afford it, its a bad ass car and it will sell and the color some people just dont get it glws!!!

04Cobra03

Established Member
Yes SRT_2SVT, that is exactly right... Not! lol
Never bashed the car.
Glad you came out and admitted you are only selling to cash buyers who are willing to pay more than its worth. That wasn't so bad, was it?
each of my cars is paid off and was bought with cash in the bank enough to buy them outright. Even if I was loaded, I wouldn't overpay for anything

Last edited:

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
I appreciate it fellas! It's just something that happens on the forums. For all of the respectable people around here, its inevitable that you'll get a select few that think they know it all and feel the need to post their bs where its unwarranted nor necessary. No hard feelings toward anyone. It is what it is. :)

Last edited:

aarons04cobra

Established Member
Can I ask why it had the eaton on it in one of the pics. when I t looked on the build thread it looked like you built it with the kenne bell. Just curious

pantera408

Established Member
I can Vouche for this Guy I've known Taylor for years and he has bought the MOST cleanest cars known to man.. he DOES Not Sell JUNK... He is a very honest SELLER and BUYER to deal with!!!! GLWS Bro
Sure would like to get that 2.2 from you ! LOL

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Thanks Sean! I really appreciate that man! We need to get together sometime soon bro. It's been too long u sonofabitch... haha

Aarons04.... i bought the car from Vince with the eaton on it. Before he and I worked a deal, he had already started parting some of the stuff off of it to get his money back on the build. I bought the car untuned. It was trailered to me with the eaton setup waiting for a tune where it went straight into the garage. Didn't even drive it. Immediately found another near brand new 2.2 with super low miles and ordered all supporting mods and then some to get it back to making some solid power. Threw the car on a trailer and vince and I took it back out to HPP where they dynotuned it again for the current setup. Tune would have been done already had I went with the same TB and intake setup vince had on the car but I swapped to an Accufab single blade and JLT High Boost Intake to squeeze a little more out of her. Since then, I've put hardly any miles on the car. It's just a toy. Sits in the garage beside my vette collecting dust which is why it's for sale.

Last edited:

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Sold!! Loaded it on a trailer this morning and watched it drive away. Maybe i owe a thanks to xsellr8 and xsellr9 for keeping my thread bumped up with garbage posts and poor grammar. Lol

Anyway... Thanks for all of the interest fellas and thank you SVT!

Last edited:

itSSlow98

Established Member
Sold!! Loaded it on a trailer this morning and watched it drive away. Maybe i owe a thanks to xsellr8 and xsellr9 for keeping my thread bumped up with garbage posts and poor grammar. Lol

Anyway... Thanks for all of the interest fellas and thank you SVT!

You still should have listed that high mileage car for $18,000.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Congrats SRT, XSeller8&9 way to clutter up someones thread next time read the rules if you dont like the price move the f*** on keep your comments to yourself.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
I know right Allen. Car was apparently way overpriced. Lol

I appreciate it blksvt! Car will be missed... no doubt about that. But... now it time to build a stroker for the vette and slap a YSI on it for 1000+! :)

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
For sure! Car already has a T-trim on it making mid 7's to the wheels but I'm at about the limit for the stock block. I can push it a little harder but then I'm going from safe to riding on borrowed time. Lol so built and more boost is the way to go!

Last edited:

itSSlow98

Established Member
Sell me that ls7 shortblock for like a grand and let ERL build you one. Ill put the ls7 in a mustang in your honor. lol

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Sell me that ls7 shortblock for like a grand and let ERL build you one. Ill put the ls7 in a mustang in your honor. lol

Lol! Hmm... we might have to talk. Shipping will suck though. I was actually kicking around the idea of dropping it in the coupe with the t-trim still on it. Nothing in stone yet though. You know my mind changes regularly. Lol

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
This car sold almost a damn year ago. Nice job with bumps. Posts deleted and closed.
Pay attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread