For Sale: Built 2004 Competition Orange Cobra...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
I am considering selling my comp orange 04 cobra. I do not NEED to sell it but i have 2 other cars already and I really dont drive it enough to justify keeping it. I am wanting to buy a lifted diesel so something needs to go to make some room for it.

The body just rolled 63k miles. EVERYTHING else has LESS than 1000 miles on it EXCEPT the motor which has 5k on it.

History:
The car was purchased as a roller back in November 2012 by my buddy Vince Selby who completely rebuilt it from the ground up. Everything that went on the car during this build was bought brand new. There is over $40k invested in this car. Just 4 Months after completing the build, Vince and his wife decided to buy a house so he decided it would be best to sell the car to recoupe some cash which is how i ended up with it.

I bought the car from Vince in April of 2013 with 62,700 miles on it and have since added quite a few things to it myself (although I haven't driven it too much). The car in in excellent condition. With 63k on the body, it has some minor expected rock chips on the front, etc (I'm super picky so dont let this deter you). Im just being up front and honest as i hold my vehicles to a high standard but it is still 110% presentable. The car gets nothing but compliments when i drive it and people are always commenting on how clean it is. Original paint is still in excellent shape!

This car is turn key ready to drive! Everything on this car is built for 1000+HP other than the fuel system which is good to 800RWHP. Car is CLEAR TITLE and also has a clean carfax!! Never wrecked!! Car is #2823 and I have the certificate on it.

Now to the good stuff....

Engine:
-Ford Racing crate motor (5000 miles)
-Revised 9-thread cobra heads
-Kenne Bell 2.2 (perfect shape... low miles)
-Accufab single blade throttle body
-Billetflow 4 pc idlers (polished)
-Billetflow hub and 3.10 supercharger pulley (polished)
-SCT BA 3000 mass air meter
-SCT X3 handheld tuner
-JLT High Boost intake
-Powdercoated orange valve covers and pulley bridge
-Black timing cover
-Terminator (bangastang)coil covers
-Terminator (bangastang) radiator shroud
-Moroso intercooler tank (black)
-Moroso coolant reservoir (black)
-Metco interchangable lower pulley kit
-Metco 6# lower pulley
-Metco 3.5" Alternator pulley
-LFP dual pass heat exchanger (terminator stencil)

Exhaust:
-Kooks long tube headers
-Ford racing locking header bolts
-Kooks o/r x-pipe
-Borla stinger catback

Transmission:
-D&D built T-56 (Less than 500 miles on it)
-Pro 5.0 short throw shifter
-26 spline input shaft
-Spec stage 3+ clutch
-Spec lightweight billet flywheel

Rearend:
-Built 8.8 (Black)
-31 spline axles
-31 spline detroit locker
-C clip eliminators
-3.27 gears
-welded tubes
-welded front stabilizer bars
-gt500 diff cover

Suspension:
-Team Z tubular K-member
-Team Z tubular A-arms
-Energy suspension poly motor and trans mounts
-UPR Coilovers
-Steeda bump steer kit
-UPR caster camber plates
-Tokico adjustable struts (rear)
-H&R super race rear lowering springs
-Maximum motorsports lower control arms (rear)
-J&M upper control arms (rear)
-Full length subframe connectors (welded)

Fuel system:
-Siemens Deka 80# injectors
-Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
-Steel braided -10 feed line
-Steel braided -8 return line
-Factory fuel tank
-Magnafuel 750 high capacity fuel pump
-Fore fuel rails
-pprv delete

Interior:
-New TMI covers on factory seats (black suede inserts) PERFECT
-Column mount gauge pod with custom speed hut fuel pressure gauge (matches factory svt gauges)
-factory mach sound system
-custom roll cage
-custom comp orange SVT shift knob

Misc:
-True Forged Black anodized hood vents
-Shorty antenna*
-Aftermarket clear reflector headlights
-55w HID's in headlights and fogs (fog kit not yet installed)
-Tinted tail lights
-Cobra grill emblem
-Black SVT Terminator trunk badge
-Tinted windows
-Drilled and slotted front rotors
-Orange painted calipers
-GT rear brake conversion
-Mini valve cover breathers
-Billet A/C knobs
-Billet lock tops
-Black vinyl COBRA bumper inserts

I know im probably forgetting some things but that the good majority of it. Just trying to remember it all off the top of my head.

The car was tuned by Manny at HPP Racing in Dallas TX and made 680/676 back in September on E85. In this cooler weather, i'd say its making a little more than that. Handheld tuner has the E85 tune on it as well as a base line 93 tune for emergency use should you get stranded somewhere.

The bad:
-Coilovers up front make a little noise. (UPR seems to be notorious for this)
-Cage makes it a tight fit for taller folks. Im 6'0 and it works for me but its tight. I was honestly going to cut the cage out since its a streetcar but didnt get to it.
-Throwout bearing seems to be making a slight noise.

The car shifts like butter and drives great! Pulls like a freight train!!!

As of now, the car is on jack stands in the garage. I had a set of polished ccw classics on it, a set of black center ccw classics on it, a set of 18" AFS cobra reps and finally the True Forged Mach 5's which i just sold (hence why its on stands). I have a factory set of 17x8 bullets with good tires that i have as a spare set for my coupe but i can let the car go on those if needed unless i find another set of 18" AFS reps or black 18" saleens to put on it.

Link to build thread...

finally a terminator owner again! - SVTPerformance

Price: -$26,000 on 18" wheels
-$25,500 on bullet wheels
-$25,000 if you bring your own wheels

Call or text if interested!

832-298-0768
Taylor

Link to my corral ad for pics until i get some posted here. This site won't let me link them from my phone.

http://forums.corral.net/forums/mus...2425-built-competition-orange-2004-cobra.html

IMG_8206_zpse235cd3b.jpg

IMG_8202_zpsb5cd2554.jpg

IMG_8195_zps8c589a5b.jpg

IMG_9005_zpsdbf9c8b6.jpg

IMG_9686_zps7d397961.jpg

IMG_9713_zps5b813486.jpg

IMG_9717_zps82556ada.jpg

IMG_9733_zps856d785d.jpg

IMG_9746_zps24413a64.jpg

IMG_9832_zps8c084189.jpg

IMG_0380_zpse1922131.jpg

IMG_0377_zps70c305f8.jpg

IMG_0370_zps45a442d0.jpg

IMG_0397_zps57992982.jpg

IMG_0405_zps3191e9e4.jpg

IMG_0617_zpscb56b348.jpg

IMG_0643_zpsb21bffb2.jpg

IMG_7508_zpsed365fc7.jpg

IMG_7456_zps5a63ec9e.jpg

IMG_7291_zpsa2478184.jpg

Last edited:

knight 64

SVT Power
Established Member
Would love to see some pics when you a get a chance. Reads like a top notch car! GLWS

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Yeah, if you're not a member, you won't be able to see pics. Ill have them posted here tomorrow. Feel free to text and I can send them as well.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Pics will be posted tonight. Also working on a couple deals for wheels. Looks like the car will have another set of 18" AFS wheels on it if this all works out.

RAH

Established Member
Awesome build .. This build thread is why I bought my first Cobra and I have to thank you.

It was wrecked not sold.

Good luck with the sale.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Thanks a lot bud! Yeah... The car is solid for sure. Ready for the new owner to hop in and drive away. Lol

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Thanks Allen!! I appreciate it!

04mach... If you read the whole description... it says i have a spare complete set of factory bullet wheels with almost new tires that i can put on it if i don't have another "nicer" set by the time it sells. Obviously those aren't ideal being 17x8 all around but they will work. Im still currently looking for a set of black 18" staggered saleens or chrome 18" AFS reps for it.

I also have a set of brand new staggered 17" fr500's with also new nittos on my coupe that i could snag if needed. Last resort obviously but the car will be ready to go when i have a buyer one way or another. I just listed it with a couple different options wheels wise since i know there are quite a few people that have their own extra sets and might prefer to come get it with their own wheels to save a little $$$. Especially if they plan to go forged wheels on it again anyway.

Last edited:

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Uploaded some pics. I have a TON!!! I just picked a bunch of random ones to show the car in its different stages. I bought the car with the eaton setup on the polished classics. Then i bought that gen2 KB 2.2 and many other things to get the car to where it is now. Obviously its been through a few sets of wheels as you can see. lol I have a problem.

Give me a shout if yall need to see anything else!!

Oh... and before anyone asks... The car didnt make it on the track that night. They shut it down when i was 7 cars from the line due to fog. Im going to take it if i get a chance before it sell to see what it'll do. Its def a 10 sec ride. Maybe even high 9's with a good 60' and some serious driving.

Last edited:

Jerry03cobra

Established Member
I have seen this car in person from previous owner nice ride clean. Hate to see it go Taylor bad ass ride....

Bump....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread