For Sale 2004 Mystic Chrome

shauncurt

Established Member
^^Nice.....The OP obviously sent the pic to someone, unless one of us went to his house and took that rear pic?

jblood37

Established Member
LMAO! What most guys don't realize is that there is a real possibility of someone buying this car, sight unseen, and shipping it. If the guy takes 1,000 pics and leaves that spot out he is just trying to screw someone. No its not THAT bad, but its bad enough that I am not paying $26000 for it and its bad enough that I would be LIVID if it showed up at my house like that. Good catch 03cobra
Exactly. I can't believe some people are acting like this is acceptable.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
there are a ton of flippers...er used car dealers...hanging around these market sections. New join dates, nothing but market related posts, little communication or descriptions. Forget just banning the username, their entire ip address should be banned or they'll just register under a new name. SVT has rules that you need so many posts before you can engage in PM's....how about you need a minimum amount of forum regular posts before you can place car-for-sale ads?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
there are a ton of flippers...er used car dealers...hanging around these market sections. New join dates, nothing but market related posts, little communication or descriptions. Forget just banning the username, their entire ip address should be banned or they'll just register under a new name. SVT has rules that you need so many posts before you can engage in PM's....how about you need a minimum amount of forum regular posts before you can place car-for-sale ads?

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1063330-The-Market-Section

Joyrider564

Established Member
Would you pay $26k for a mint cobra or $26k for one with a big scratch on it? If you think it okay to not disclose info like that, I vote ban for you..

Would you spend 26k on a car without going to take a look at the car? He didn't disclose a lot of things, and a bunch of cars are bought and sold off this site without every little thing being disclosed in the for sale ad. If you try buying a car off the description and picture he gave you, then I vote ban for you.

J_mrn

Established Member
Very quick to judge off what one person says it's not a gash or anything to hide it's a small scratch on the lower rear bumper is this what these forums are about? come see the car ask questions but never take one person's word just because I would not take there low ball offer

Oscar Sierra

Established Member
I don't know the OP but in my opinion it is the buyers responsibility to check out his purchase and inspect. Your stupid for buying sight unseen (if you choose to do so). TRUST NO ONE. As for the OP if he didn't disclose and I made a trip out there he'd get to meet my fist. GLWS you may want to post it else where for sale now OP LOL

Users who are viewing this thread