For Sale 2004 Mystic Chrome

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
What is wrong with it, somebody spill already. If not for just the purpose of knowing the history so nobody gets screwed over on a raw deal. Maybe for a little drama too but also the history.:pop:

It's not terrible, but it should be disclosed when asking descent money and considering the cost of the paint on this color. I'm going to give the OP a chance to disclose the info. I'm pretty sure not to many are interested in the car at this point. The OP was on at Today 07:24 PM , but failed to respond. I also looked back at his post and found a thread that I made go away when he refused to list a price.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Right behind the rear tire on the lower panel. He doesn't show it in this pic.
mc.jpg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
That is not bad, but the cost of repair I'm sure is up there with the paint.

We know that, but in some of my research he had described the car as mint. He also fails to point out the damage in text or pictures.
If you guys want us to just blow shit like this off let me know, as I'd have more time to drink beer and bang my supermodel wife.

JD99ZULU

Established Member
What a dick, he never said anything to me about any damages. Just assumptions that it would be mint for that price and miles. Let's be honest how much is that car worth now?

Woody6799

Established Member
We know that, but in some of my research he had described the car as mint. He also fails to point out the damage in text or pictures.
If you guys want us to just blow shit like this off let me know, as I'd have more time to drink beer and bang my supermodel wife.

LMAO! What most guys don't realize is that there is a real possibility of someone buying this car, sight unseen, and shipping it. If the guy takes 1,000 pics and leaves that spot out he is just trying to screw someone. No its not THAT bad, but its bad enough that I am not paying $26000 for it and its bad enough that I would be LIVID if it showed up at my house like that. Good catch 03cobra

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
The paint issue was never disclosed in the CL ad or on the forums. I just wanted to make everyone aware of this.

To repaint my hood on my old MC it cost me $1200 through ford and this was 5 yrs ago. So although this may not be a deal breaker for some it was for me.

Mindgame

Established Member

Ok. I get you. I didn't realize he was misleading. Messed up.

JD99ZULU

Established Member
At least the information is out there. If someone was considering buying this car they have the resources to make an accurate decision sight unseen. Although it makes me wonder what else he may or may not be hiding.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
LMAO! What most guys don't realize is that there is a real possibility of someone buying this car, sight unseen, and shipping it. If the guy takes 1,000 pics and leaves that spot out he is just trying to screw someone. No its not THAT bad, but its bad enough that I am not paying $26000 for it and its bad enough that I would be LIVID if it showed up at my house like that. Good catch 03cobra

I didn't do it by myself. I had help from some of the other members looking out, and a thanks to them. :beer:

dbrennancobra

Established Member
Not to hijack, but when you going to post pics of this thing (in another thread of course), I know you've been looking for a while.

I aint to worred about hi-jacking now.. since this thread has gone wild with the gash in bumper.
MY back bumper.. lol
DSC02254 (2).jpg
DSC02252 (2).jpg
DSC02253 (2).jpg
DSC02258 (2).jpg
DSC02266 (2).jpg
8,300 miles, original owner.. doesn't get better than that!

Users who are viewing this thread