Foof, is the banana ready yet?

Andrew91GT

Established Member
foofinator said:
Blah blah I have a racecar that can only run on the racetrack.. :bored:

Blah blah I have a streetcar that spends more time broke at the shop than on the street..:rockon:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Andrew91GT said:
Who do you think would win in a spending contest, STROKD's dad, or Foof's dad?
I'm gonna go with my pops 10 years ago (he used to crack 300 on his own w/o investments)... right now, you could out spend him...:nonono: (he's in the low 6 figs.):bored:

We're just living day to day over here... our ballin days are over for a while.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I just drove my car to 7-11 for a slurpee and some bread.............. unlike Andrew.

LOOK AT MY DYNO NUMBERS LOOK AT THEM IM SO FAST.. :bored:

Andrew91GT

Established Member
foofinator said:
I just drove my car to 7-11 for a slurpee and some bread.............. unlike Andrew.

Do I have to do a Dan Millen burger king run to impress you? 7/11 is across the street from where I live so that wouldn't be a problem....

LOOK AT MY DYNO NUMBERS LOOK AT THEM IM SO FAST.. :bored:

Are you asking me to race dynos? I don't do that. I like to go to the track and race there.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
foofinator, blownaltered, Andrew91GT, WOMACK03

Nice viewer list.

Anyway, I'm bored with this shit talking thread. See you all on Friday. :thumbsup:

Predator04

Established Member
STROKD said:
Ask Manny how that worked out for him... at least he knows my car isn't as slow as all the nay-sayers think...

Are you making 800rw + yet? I'm not racing any Terminators under 800 rw... no point...:bored:

Im your huckleberry!

Andrew91GT

Established Member
foofinator said:
If I had a racecar that wasn't competitive I'd brag about it on the street car forum too. :eek:

And you've got a streetcar that's not competitive... any other pearls of wisdom?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Predator04 said:
Im your huckleberry!
OK you are so confident, I'll make sure to let you know when I'll be back in town...:lol1:

better ask to borrow Manny's car if you want to keep up...

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
foofinator, blownaltered, Andrew91GT, WOMACK03

Nice viewer list.

Anyway, I'm bored with this shit talking thread. See you all on Friday. :thumbsup:
Not me...:cuss:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
That makes your corvette what?? Gets bad gas mileage, is REALLY uncompetitive.. uhh an inefficient kroger wagon?

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Modesty goes a long way Andrew, thats all I'm saying.

However, if you have a race with Donnie Randals coming up, you have every right to talk about how fast your car is for days.

Right Donnie? Ready to see how fast mine goes?

Andrew91GT

Established Member
foofinator said:
That makes your corvette what?? Gets bad gas mileage, is REALLY uncompetitive.. uhh an inefficient kroger wagon?

Now we're arguing about mileage? LMMFAO! Dude, I don't have any problems filling the gas tank and so for me it's a don't care. So it went down from 28 mpg on the highway to 24 mpg. The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

All the corvette does is get me to work and back... it's fun, that's about it. If I wanted to put some bottle on it it (ok, a LOT of bottle, but it's doable and been done - see TINKRD) could make 700 rwhp and I could drag all you guys on the highway seeing as how I'm that much lighter. OR, if I wanted to put a stroker motor in it I could make 650 rwhp on motor on pump gas and bust everyone's ass on motor... but why?

You forget, I did the 770 rwhp street car thing years ago (not that you would know what that's like). At some point you realize that streetracing is stupid, dangerous, and there is a LOT more to lose. At that point you decide to quick screwing around going slow and start going fast. :)

Last edited:

Predator04

Established Member
STROKD said:
OK you are so confident, I'll make sure to let you know when I'll be back in town...:lol1:

better ask to borrow Manny's car if you want to keep up...

I dont need Manny's car, Ill bring my oxford 04 coupe to the fight and bring down STROKD!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread