Foof, is the banana ready yet?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
I'LL TAKE SOME OF DAT ACTION!:rockon: :rockon:
on or against me?:dw:

everyone does know I've beat a KB 2.2 car with a stall and nitrous that ran 10.teens right? TWICE??? and Donnie's Maro which ran 10.0s? 4 times!? That was about 100 rw ago from where I sit now... my car's coming out at about 800 rw when she comes to play next...:lol1:

you guys sure are confident in a KB car, it better have a 200 shot on it or a Acme jet strapped to the back...:eek:

Andrew91GT

Established Member
STROKD said:
on or against me?:dw:

everyone does know I've beat a KB 2.2 car with a stall and nitrous that ran 10.teens right? TWICE??? and Donnie's Maro which ran 10.0s? 4 times!? That was about 100 rw ago from where I sit now... my car's coming out at about 800 rw when she comes to play next...:lol1:

you guys sure are confident in a KB car, it better have a 200 shot on it or a Acme jet strapped to the back...:eek:

Dude, you better put the wagon wheel on it! My junk made 780 rwhp @ 16 psi... 25 psi here we come! woohoo! :banana:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Predator04 said:
I dont need Manny's car, Ill bring my oxford 04 coupe to the fight and bring down STROKD!
Only if I break or spin off the highway... good luck bro, you say you know me, but I don't know of any White cobras that have ever been near my car...

Its all in good fun man, I'm just saying don't get too far ahead of yourself...:lol1:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Andrew91GT said:
Dude, you better put the wagon wheel on it! My junk made 780 rwhp @ 16 psi... 25 psi here we come! woohoo! :banana:
We are remember? I am going to try to blow the heads off it before the motor comes out to go back to Keith...

Did you miss that conversation last time we discussed this?:dw:

Andrew91GT

Established Member
STROKD said:
We are remember? I am going to try to blow the heads off it before the motor comes out to go back to Keith...

Did you miss that conversation last time we discussed this?:dw:

More wrenching, less talking!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Andrew91GT said:
BTW I only made 747 rw at 14.5 psi...:whine: I'm not as cool as you Mr igloo...:thumbsup:

Thats alright, we can make sure to keep Hamilton Racing in front one last time... I need video, my motor's going out with a vengence.:uh oh:

Andrew91GT

Established Member
STROKD said:
BTW I only made 747 rw at 14.5 psi...:whine: I'm not as cool as you Mr igloo...:thumbsup:

Thats alright, we can make sure to keep Hamilton Racing in front one last time... I need video, my motor's going out with a vengence.:uh oh:

408 > 348 with igloo!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Andrew91GT said:
I have some MT slicks on 14" wheels? :confused:
how are those going to fit on my stock fendered car again?
you said you wanted to run some 9s, and I said the DOTs I have won't hold the power... so I said it would need some slicks, which I dont have...

:lol1:

Predator04

Established Member
STROKD said:
Only if I break or spin off the highway... good luck bro, you say you know me, but I don't know of any White cobras that have ever been near my car...

Its all in good fun man, I'm just saying don't get too far ahead of yourself...:lol1:

I sold you a ported eaton, now I have a bigger blower/bigger motor/race ported 4valve heads/return fuel system etc, this is not a small 2.2 car and I am spinnin the piss out of the 2.8kb. We shall see, I have wanted to run you for a long time and never got the chance. I am lightyears away from the power I was makin with my little 2.3 whipple so I think Ive got a favorable chance.

Predator04

Established Member
All in good fun buddy, Ill be back in Tx soon. My motor should be in the car in a weak or so then the dfw terror begins!

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
Predator04 said:
I sold you a ported eaton, now I have a bigger blower/bigger motor/race ported 4valve heads/return fuel system etc, this is not a small 2.2 car and I am spinnin the piss out of the 2.8kb. We shall see, I have wanted to run you for a long time and never got the chance. I am lightyears away from the power I was makin with my little 2.3 whipple so I think Ive got a favorable chance.

That blower ended up on my old car. It made excelent power.

Can you give us some more details about your current setup,mods, power predictions, ect?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Predator04 said:
you changed your name dude! I thought you were some confused punk that didn't know what the hell they were talking about...

How the hell was Cali? I'm in the Bay area right now... you done with your military stuff and going back to TX for good or what?

Hell yea man, we gotta race... I'm upping my boost a bit too so it should be fun to watch my skirt around at 100+.:D

Predator04

Established Member
STROKD said:
you changed your name dude! I thought you were some confused punk that didn't know what the hell they were talking about...

How the hell was Cali? I'm in the Bay area right now... you done with your military stuff and going back to TX for good or what?

Hell yea man, we gotta race... I'm upping my boost a bit too so it should be fun to watch my skirt around at 100+.:D

I uh kinda you know uh "had" to change my name here. I am in the antelope valley right now but am gettin out of the corps real soon and am relocating back to Tx! I have wanted to race STROKD for a long time, might as well race the fastest thing out there right! See you soon man.

Predator04

Established Member
WOMACK03 said:

Can you give us some more details about your current setup,mods, power predictions, ect?

motor is an aluminum block .020 over/race ported heads, 5 angle valve job, SS valves, titanium springs/retainers, HPP blower cams, shortblock has oliver billet rods, JE 17cc dish pistons, eagle stroker crank, induction is the 2.8kb with 8lb/3.3 upper, fuel system consists of HPP return system with weldon pumps etc,

Predator04

Established Member
WOMACK03 said:

motor is an aluminum block .020 over/race ported heads, 5 angle valve job, SS valves, titanium springs/retainers, HPP blower cams, shortblock has oliver billet rods, JE 17cc dish pistons, eagle stroker crank, induction is the 2.8kb with 8lb/3.3 upper, fuel system consists of HPP return system with weldon pumps etc,

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Predator04 said:
shit, Im going to have to pulley up to keep up with that beast...

should be some fun ass times between that car and Foof... when are you going to be in Dallas? I am shooting for late September, and I will only be there one night, so we gotta make sure it all goes down...

Motor comes out of the car the next morning, so I am hoping it holds 22-25 psi for a few passes! It can blow the head gaskets as long as I get a couple runs in... I'll toe it home and dis-assemble it the next morning...:pepper:

I'm going to fill the tank with TT118 and have some fun with it... I just hope I don't wreck it as it should be running about 120 in the 1/8th and 150ish 1/4... again if it stays together.:nono:

Users who are viewing this thread