Foof, is the banana ready yet?

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Andrew, you and your cars do not impress me.

You obviously cannot detect sarcasm either.. but I wouldn't expect an EE to have a sense of humor anyway.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:

You obviously cannot detect sarcasm either.. but I wouldn't expect an EE to have a sense of humor anyway.
Andrew has a great sense of humor, you just don't know him that well...

to be honest, when I met him, I didn't like him either (and him me), but now he's one of my best friends... funny how that worked out...:lol1:

Andrew91GT

Established Member
foofinator said:

The internet is great for expressing sarcasm, I'll tell you that.

Go back to Austin and brag to your friends while you're drinking on Daddy's dime on 6th street about your super crazy badass racecar that they've never seen that's being worked on at some high performance shop in Dallas. I'm sure they'll be impressed. I know that when I was in my late teens or early 20's I would have been too.

Is there a reason why an aerospace engineer would hire someone else to turn the wrenches on his vehicle? I understand that you might be busy doing vector calculus and calculating rocket trajectories, but I thought that part of being in what is essentially a subset of mechanical engineering was being able to work with mechanical things... then again, money not being an issue, that would give you more time to work on your classes, Mr. 4.0.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I know enough to get me in trouble.

Not having a lift keeps me from dropping my K-member and engine..

Don't assume you know me, I've done plenty of work on both of my cars. I'll go back to Austin and have fun drinking with my friends on MY dime and not talking about my 'race car' (because I don't have to brag to feel good about myself or my things), and I'll even go out with girls and have mutualistic relationships. Unlike you where the only break you get is to come online and talk to all of us street car drivers about your bad ass uncompetitive racecar. Sounds like you're a hypocrite.

For real man, you ****ing are putting me to sleep over here.

carterra3

missing 16 valves
Established Member
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (6 members and 0 guests)
carterra3, musvt03, 01tahoe, DHG BULLITT, foofinator+, 03 TOPLESSSVT

real talkative group...

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
Andrew has a great sense of humor, you just don't know him that well...

to be honest, when I met him, I didn't like him either (and him me), but now he's one of my best friends... funny how that worked out...:lol1:

Funny how not many people like EITHER of you two.

ZING! :D :D :D

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
Harrison, are you coming on Friday?
when you gonna crank the boost Jeremy? Predator wants to race me, so might as well be the same night we run...

If they are open, I'd like to race at Ennis... you down?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
Highway roll for you. So more like, on the way to Ennis. :D

Hopefully cranking the boost soon.
We can do that... you'd drive to Ennis just to race me on the way?:banana: sounds like a good drive to me!

What roll do you need? With real boost, I'll need at least a 60, 80-90s a better deal, and just leave it in fourth... lmao!:D It'd be like a dyno pull on the street...:lol1:

Predator04

Established Member
STROKD said:
when you gonna crank the boost Jeremy? Predator wants to race me, so might as well be the same night we run...

If they are open, I'd like to race at Ennis... you down?

I would love to, havent heard my car runnin since May, when the freakin mmr pump let go...............................:xpl: which is how I felt.

Andrew91GT

Established Member
foofinator said:
I know enough to get me in trouble.

Not having a lift keeps me from dropping my K-member and engine..

Don't assume you know me, I've done plenty of work on both of my cars. I'll go back to Austin and have fun drinking with my friends on MY dime and not talking about my 'race car' (because I don't have to brag to feel good about myself or my things), and I'll even go out with girls and have mutualistic relationships. Unlike you where the only break you get is to come online and talk to all of us street car drivers about your bad ass uncompetitive racecar. Sounds like you're a hypocrite.

For real man, you ****ing are putting me to sleep over here.

Watch out for the right half plane poles! :burn:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Whatever Andrew, I really have nothing against you and I am ending my involvement in this thread.

See you all tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread