:foof: Call Me

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Well that sucks that you wrecked your car, I just hope that the other person that you pulled out in front of is ok. I guess next time you might look both ways when running through a red light, it could be your or someone elses life next time..

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Yeah man it was 544..

Thanks for the support all. Definitely a wake up call about how fast things can happen.

Mach1Marauder

Banned
dan03mach said:
Well that sucks that you wrecked your car, I just hope that the other person that you pulled out in front of is ok. I guess next time you might look both ways when running through a red light, it could be your or someone elses life next time..
DAMN ****TARD! Didn't you just read what the kid said? You sure can be a tard!:loser:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
DAMN ****TARD! Didn't you just read what the kid said? You sure can be a tard!:loser:
Sure did you jack ass and he said he ran a damn Redlight causing the wreck. Do you have a problem with me saying I hope that the other person is OK for him not paying attention and not looking to see if a car is coming before running a redlight? I didn't think so.. I guess you would care more about him then the other person involved when it wasn't the other persons fault. So HOW about you STFU Bill..

Mach1Marauder

Banned
dan03mach said:
Sure did you jack ass and he said he ran a damn Redlight causing the wreck. Do you have a problem with me saying I hope that the other person is OK for him not paying attention and not looking to see if a car is coming before running a redlight? I didn't think so.. I guess you would care more about him then the other person involved when it wasn't the other persons fault. So HOW about you STFU Bill..
STFU RETARD!:nonono:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Dan,

I really don't care what you have to say. You've proven your motives countless times in other threads. You are just a hater.

Maybe someday you quit, but until then.. what goes around comes around man.

Last edited:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
dan03mach said:
I guess next time you might look both ways when running through a red light, it could be your or someone elses life next time..
Correct me if I'm wrong but........

Thats why it was an "ACCIDENT". You make it seem like he meant to run the red light. Like he did this on purpose.

The guy just wrecked his car man. Cut him some slack.

Foof. Were here for you man. :beer:

Last edited:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
foofinator said:
Dan,

I really don't care what you have to say. You've proven your motives countless times in other threads. You are just a hater.

Maybe someday you quit, but until then.. what goes around comes around man.
I'm not being a damn hater.. Hell I was just asking if the other people were ok that is it and to pay attention to whats around you. That has nothing to do with anything else. So what am I hating on? You, I have no reason to hate on you for anything, you have not done anything to me for me to hate on you about. Thats all I got to say, and your right what does come around does go around.

carterra3

missing 16 valves
Established Member
dan03mach said:
I'm not being a damn hater.. Hell I was just asking if the other people were ok that is it and to pay attention to whats around you. That has nothing to do with anything else. So what am I hating on? You, I have no reason to hate on you for anything, you have not done anything to me for me to hate on you about. Thats all I got to say, and your right what does come around does go around.

DAN: If you can't even read what you type, then you probably ought to shut the fock up...

Sorry about the car foof.... Glad you're o.k.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
carterra3 said:
DAN: If you can't even read what you type, then you probably ought to shut the fock up...

Sorry about the car foof.... Glad you're o.k.
What ever dude, I'll say what I want to say, and that is pay more attention to whats going on around you and I hope the other people were ok.. Sorry about the car. I just have people do dumb shit and almost hit me all the damn time.. Luckly I'm always looking around at what other people are doing.

Last edited:

adler

Established Member
I have seen a few people run that light same light on 544. I bet that 99% of them time, they were actually look at the second light like Foof. Accidents happen.

JKD

Banned
dan03mach said:
What ever dude, I'll say what I want to say, and that is pay more attention to whats going on around you and I hope the other people were ok.. Sorry about the car. I just have people do dumb shit and almost hit me all the damn time.. Luckly I'm always looking around at what other people are doing.

This is the exact reason you get so much abuse from Bill, you can't keep yourself from hitting the reply button. Do yourself the favor and resist the temptation of replying to EVERY comment made to you. You will find life on the boards a little easier if you do.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Sorry about the accident Jeremy, I've done that MANY times up in the 121/tollroad area with all the construction... sucks you had a lady tearing ass to try to make the yellow...:bash:

I may catch shit for this comment, but I for one feel bad for J, and could give a flying **** about some dumb **** trying to save 2 minutes at a light by hauling ass through it... if J coasted through a light that was about to turn green, then the other bitch was running an already yellow or hers was red... there is a 1-3 second delay and if it happened that fast and the other lady was going as fast as 75, she was running a light, so it is more her fault because she knew what she was doing... Jeremy was caught in a **** up, but he didn't intentionally drive out into the intersection speeding... again, I could give two shits less if she is ****ed up, as long as she doesn't die so Foof is not at fault for manslaughter...:rolleyes:

Glad you got out of the bad situation with just a car wreck man, like you said could have been much worse.:nonono:

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Really sorry to hear about this. Just glad you guys came out of it alright.

-Graycen

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
adler said:
I have seen a few people run that light same light on 544. I bet that 99% of them time, they were actually look at the second light like Foof. Accidents happen.

Yep that intersection is really bad, something needs to be done about that light or needs to be changed.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I have some good friends here and I appreciate that.

Update: They were beginning to work on the car and then two people from the insurance company showed up and took over for the State Farm adjuster that was working on my car.

They claim firewall damage is a possibility in the collision so therefore no work can be done until they decide if there was or wasn't. If there was, then they have to total the car.

If they total the car I am buying it back from the insurance company and finding either a donor 03/04 cobra or another mustang, maybe a fox to transplant my motor/blower/trans etc into.

Users who are viewing this thread