:foof: Call Me

black01mustang

a new z06 will be mine
Established Member
foofinator said:
I have some good friends here and I appreciate that.

Update: They were beginning to work on the car and then two people from the insurance company showed up and took over for the State Farm adjuster that was working on my car.

They claim firewall damage is a possibility in the collision so therefore no work can be done until they decide if there was or wasn't. If there was, then they have to total the car.

If they total the car I am buying it back from the insurance company and finding either a donor 03/04 cobra or another mustang, maybe a fox to transplant my motor/blower/trans etc into.

If they do have to total the car a nice fox body with that drive train would be killer.

03DSGCOBRA

STROKD said:
Sorry about the accident Jeremy, I've done that MANY times up in the 121/tollroad area with all the construction... sucks you had a lady tearing ass to try to make the yellow...:bash:

I may catch shit for this comment, but I for one feel bad for J, and could give a flying **** about some dumb **** trying to save 2 minutes at a light by hauling ass through it... if J coasted through a light that was about to turn green, then the other bitch was running an already yellow or hers was red... there is a 1-3 second delay and if it happened that fast and the other lady was going as fast as 75, she was running a light, so it is more her fault because she knew what she was doing... Jeremy was caught in a **** up, but he didn't intentionally drive out into the intersection speeding... again, I could give two shits less if she is ****ed up, as long as she doesn't die so Foof is not at fault for manslaughter...:rolleyes:

Glad you got out of the bad situation with just a car wreck man, like you said could have been much worse.:nonono:

How can you prove that she was runing a yellow light? If i remember correctly, and I think I do, but running a yellow light is not illegal, but running (coasting) a red light is illegal, intentionally or not. So how is it more her fault. I'm not bashing J, but it is what it is.

JP Cobra

Sarcasm at its Finest
Established Member
Wow man. I hope they dont total it, or that if they do you get another Terminator. You sure kept that thing pretty.

@0DSGCOBRA... its prolly better than 50/50 odds that if the light was yellow, the driver was speeding above the limit through the intersection. I'm sure that could be tested mathemathically...while it doesnt really help matters either way...it is what it is.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
0DSGCOBRA3 said:
How can you prove that she was runing a yellow light? If i remember correctly, and I think I do, but running a yellow light is not illegal, but running (coasting) a red light is illegal, intentionally or not. So how is it more her fault. I'm not bashing J, but it is what it is.
if the light changed fast enough from red to him seeing it green, it was already red on her end.. it doesnt turn from yellow and her hauling ass through an intersection to Jeremy seeing a green a split second later all at the same time... maybe she went through it yellow, but I can almost guarantee it was red when she hit Jeremy... There is no way to know for sure, I just don't see it being Jeremy's fault 100%.

mach1gsxr

Established Member
STROKD said:
if the light changed fast enough from red to him seeing it green, it was already red on her end.. it doesnt turn from yellow and her hauling ass through an intersection to Jeremy seeing a green a split second later all at the same time... maybe she went through it yellow, but I can almost guarantee it was red when she hit Jeremy... There is no way to know for sure, I just don't see it being Jeremy's fault 100%.

From what I read, there was two sets of lights within a short distance in front of him and the second ones turned green while the one's meant for him where still red and he went thru his red light. Maybe perhaps, that second green light was for the girl to go straight after making a turn???

That's what I kinda understood from the posts.....

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
It's not helping anyone to argue about it. Regardless of "how" wrong either party was, it happened. Let's not relive it.:nonono:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
mach1gsxr said:
From what I read, there was two sets of lights within a short distance in front of him and the second ones turned green while the one's meant for him where still red and he went thru his red light. Maybe perhaps, that second green light was for the girl to go straight after making a turn???

That's what I kinda understood from the posts.....
You are half right... Foof looked at the wrong light, when he was broadsided his light was green... he went through it when it was red, but made it about 10-15 feet through the light then it was green... a light doesn't change THAT fast, she was running a red...:idea:

JKD

Banned
SVT Lurch said:
Freakin' right!

x3. Put that drivetrain in a Fox and lose the only negative about the Terminators - the weight. Just imagine that stroker motor with the 2.8kb in a car that weighs 3000lbs = SICK SICK SICK. That's a easy recipe for 9's right there. Turbo cars wha???

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
blownaltered said:
Jeremy if they do total your car, if you can't use your gas tank I'll buy it from you.
I would like the steering wheel and the bezel that goes around the shifter...:-D

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
It's not helping anyone to argue about it. Regardless of "how" wrong either party was, it happened. Let's not relive it.:nonono:
+1

cobra04972tx1

HP, U CAN'T HAVE 2 MUCH
Established Member
STROKD said:
I would like the steering wheel and the bezel that goes around the shifter...:-D
Jeremy if they do total your car, if you can't use your gas tank I'll buy it from you.

The vultures circle the poor, helpless snake as it awaits it's fate...LOL!

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
cobra04972tx1 said:
The vultures circle the poor, helpless snake as it awaits it's fate.
Seriously, at least let him find out it's totaled for sure. :nono:

adler

Established Member
Pssssst, let me know about the ported blower. Hook it up since I assembled motor and put it in the car. :coolman:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
JKD said:
Well, that explains alot of things.
oh%20snap.jpg

JKD

Banned
snakebitten1975 said:
Theres nothing wrong with the motor, or werent any problem with his last motor that he assembled.

Was I talkin to you Tweedle Dee? You're starting to get on my damn nerves again. There's no need for you to chime in with all of your defensive shit. It's sarcasm you F'n idiot. If you weren't as dumb as a box of rocks you would get more of the jokes instead of having your panties all up in a bunch like the rest of the morons you hang out with.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
Was I talkin to you Tweedle Dee? You're starting to get on my damn nerves again. There's no need for you to chime in with all of your defensive shit. It's sarcasm you F'n idiot. If you weren't as dumb as a box of rocks you would get more of the jokes instead of having your panties all up in a bunch like the rest of the morons you hang out with.
:lol1: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread