Foods most people like that you can't stand

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I'm still looking. Not really a beer fan either. Had a smoked porter a few years ago that I actually liked but can't find smoked porters anywhere in the stores.
Look in the smoked pole section.

snicker.png

noco5.0

Established Member
Raw tomatoes by themselves are just slimy and nasty. I don't like mushy apples or green bananas either. Anything that swims I'm throwing in the trash. I also don't get all of the low carb substitutes for bread. I don't eat a lot of bread because I try to avoid the extra carbs, but I sure as hell am not eating some fake bread so I can be low carb, I'll just live without it.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
I love freshly made guacamole....but can’t stand the thought of eating bologna. That shit is nasty!

And add spam and scrapple to the “hell no!” list.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I love freshly made guacamole....but can’t stand the thought of eating bologna.

Lol what?

Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Olives (any color, I'm not racist)
Coffee
Swiss cheese
Fish that isn't crab, lobster, shrimp or crawfish
Tequila
The purple pieces of salad, who can eat shit that bitter?
Cake frosting/icing, jesus that shit is gross
Dark chocolate
Carrots

SHOdown220

Established Member
Raw onions, can't stand them. Onions on my burger? Might as well throw that shit in the trashcan. But I'll eat fried onions like onion rings or blooming onions. I'm weird. I also love fried liver mush for breakfast with eggs. I'll make a sandwich with fried liver mush little bit of mayo and scrambled eggs, love it. I grew up eating it otherwise now that I'm older I wouldn't think of touching it.

I'm not big on coffee or beer. I've had some beer that was decent but nothing I really enjoyed drinking for a purpose other than getting drunk, which I haven't done since my bachelor party lol.

Users who are viewing this thread