Foods most people like that you can't stand

SVTCam

Established Member
Pickles. Get those nasty things off my plate. If that pickle juice from the 'garnish' soggs up the bottom of my burger, that is an issue. Disgusting.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Cake mixed with icecream... No idea why people put those things together... It ruins them both. Sweet alcoholic drinks make me sick. Coffee coolatta type drinks.

jaxbusa

Established Member
I wonder if people have always been this picky? Every time I want to have people over for a meal I remember why I haven’t done it in a long time. It gets difficult trying to make something that everyone will enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

colin450

Established Member
I will not, under any circumstances, eat coconut, or coconut flavored anything. Not really a food, but I hate nuts in my food. I'll eat peanuts, pistachios, or whatever by themselves. In my food? Trash. Also, you can take anything made from pumpkin and kindly put that in the trash too. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin muffins, just toss it in the garbage. The thought of a raw pumpkin turning into something edible grosses me out.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Corn

I can handle it in stews and stuff, but corn on the cobb, or just a bowl of corn does nothing for me. I have tried it several times..grilled, etc... but I just can't make myself like it.

The other one is Root Beer. I just can't make myself like it either.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
If you don't like olives, then you just haven't had the right dirty martini made for you yet. Gawd I love those...

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
If you don't like olives, then you just haven't had the right dirty martini made for you yet. Gawd I love those...
I'd probably eat 'em when i got to the bottom of the glass. Can't be any worse than the worm I ate at the bottom of a bottle of Mezcal.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
S'mores - makes my stomach hurt just thinking about eating them
Beer - just disgusting
Salads - will never understand how people can eat that bitter lettuce and other rabbit foods

Users who are viewing this thread