Focus RS or STi

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
Good choice!
4532e86d6f09e333daeb7014c1093abc.jpg

Here's a sneak peek. Sitting in my auxiliary showroom with a fresh coat of Wolfgang on it. Gonna be driving it home tomorrow.

Still can't believe my wife is on board!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Another hot hatch option. 306+ hp. Too bad it is FWD, but other than that, for a Honda Civic, not bad..

Should be quick and light.

2017-Honda-Civic-Type-R-2-630x354.jpg

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
Congrats OP, Nitrous Blue is a beautiful color and it looks even better in person.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
4532e86d6f09e333daeb7014c1093abc.jpg

Here's a sneak peek. Sitting in my auxiliary showroom with a fresh coat of Wolfgang on it. Gonna be driving it home tomorrow.

Still can't believe my wife is on board!

I missed that post all together. Congrats!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Is that Johnny #5 tucked away in that cubicle behind it? LOL

lol

i wonder how resale value will compare. i guess time will tell but damn subies have ridiculous resale value. you can beat the snot out of it and sell it for damn near what you paid for it.

if it was me, RS. im not a big fan of the subies.

congrats on the purchase. sick color. saw one driving down the street last week. only the 2nd RS ive seen on the street so far. TONS of wrx and stis around here.

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
Which dealer do you work for OP? What Ford dealer are you talking to for the RS?
I'm a sales manager at a Subaru dealer. We have a in-house buying center. One of my buyers found it for sale from a private owner on Craigslist list....called him and bought it. Now that my dealer owns it I'm gonna buy it tomorrow.

Actually worked out pretty well.

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Congrats on the purchase. For me, My 04 STi was one of my more fun cars. When I had the chance to get into a new one, the 15's had just came out. I love my Cobra, and am currently considering a Raptor for a truck, but I wouldn't say I love Ford(im lying only a little bit, wouldn't buy anything else domestic). But the STi had the look and features I was after.

Users who are viewing this thread