Fluid Turbo

MRSUPRA

Established Member
They've been testing for about 16 years now. But that's ok, because they want to make sure it's right.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
It'll be a good kit. It's just taken them a long time to get to market for outside installs. Their pilot systems that are installed on a few cars seem to be doing well.

Bud

Established Member
Wat broke in Lunds fluid car at nmra

I don't think anything broke. I'm pretty sure Lund Sr just had to leave before the rounds finished up on Monday.

I definitely dig the Fluid kit that went on my car. Mine was with all hand made parts though, not the cast manifolds and merge. The final form of the kit definitely looked good on the display in Bowling Green. Hopefully people get to start enjoying their kits soon :)

Nuar

Established Member
seriously... at this point in the game... fluid who?

WAAAAAAY too late to the game.... I was so excited about this kit... like 3 years ago...

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Looked like one hell of a kit on display at NMRA, and on Jon's car. And it obviously performs VERY well.

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
Exactly. I realize it took forever to get this kit out but cast manifolds, cast y-pipe, water-air, I mean it looks quality.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
The kit is a nice one, but they should really be releasing it for the 15+ platform now. Seems they have missed a bunch of sales due to taking too long. I know personally they missed my sale.

Bud

Established Member
They have definitely missed sales early on, but people will be paying off their cars these days, coming out of warranty, buying used, etc ready for a power adder so I'm sure there will still be a market for it. There will probably be some that want to swap from blowers to turbos as well.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Personally what I think lund missed out on due to the turbo kit is not tuning other turbo setups for the last 3 years.

Brezick

Established Member
Personally what I think lund missed out on due to the turbo kit is not tuning other turbo setups for the last 3 years.

This so much. I was a lund customer for years with my 2007 GT, and I was on the waiting list for his turbo, but this past spring came and I couldn't wait any more so i got the Hellion TT kit. The refusal of tuning another setup when yours is not even in production is perplexing, but its their business decision. Either way, I have an AED tune and have no complaints about it.

ponygrrl

Lethal Performance Rep.
Established Member
Good things come to those who wait!
I've seen both Alpha 1 and 2 run and they certainly fly. I know those guys know their sh*t, too.

Users who are viewing this thread