Flossy Snowball Heavyweight Shiftknob

Dixarect

Cobro
Established Member
Hey guys wanted to share my new heavyweight shift knob that I picked up from Flossy. Feels great and can't wait to drive with it. Only took 7 days from the day I shipped to the day that I got it. You get it custom engraved and with the heavyweight knob, it makes shifts much smoother. A really cool product.

007-4.jpg

009-3.jpg

008-3.jpg

sonicblew

Established Member
looks different then all the stuff done 100x. looks to be top notch too. Nice pick up! goes with oxford white nice too

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Like I said earlier, looks sick. Now I can't wait for mine to come in haha. Glad you finally listened to me and actually bought one instead of saying they weren't worth the money?

Dixarect

Cobro
Established Member
looks different then all the stuff done 100x. looks to be top notch too. Nice pick up! goes with oxford white nice too

I agree, hopefully it's as nice as it looks!

Like I said earlier, looks sick. Now I can't wait for mine to come in haha. Glad you finally listened to me and actually bought one instead of saying they weren't worth the money?

We'll see if its worth it :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely different and it looks really good with the custom engraving. But wow, not cheap at $120.

08mojo

Established Member
Keep us posted on how it holds-up. My concern would be: does it get dirty easily and is it easy to clean?

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
These have been big in the import community for a while. I have had one on my STi for about 20K miles. Mine is red and has a similar coating. It seems to be standing up well. No nicks or discoloration. Seems like a very tough coating. The weighted knob adds a really nice feel to the shifter. It weighs 545 grams (1.2 lbs)

In my opinion the only downside is how it retains heat/cold. If you live in a climate with temperature extremes the knob can be uncomfortable to deal with. It's my wife's DD so I get to hear about that all the time... lol.

I would do some research on Flossy. Specifically on the IWSTI forum. I had a great experience when I bought my knob. Others haven't had that great of luck. It seems a little hit and miss. YMMV.

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
how heavy is that? I added a 500gram knob from ebay to my genesis and it made a HUGE difference in shift feel just on the stock shifter which is decently short throws as it is.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
how heavy is that? I added a 500gram knob from ebay to my genesis and it made a HUGE difference in shift feel just on the stock shifter which is decently short throws as it is.

545 grams.

Just ordered one for my 5bro last night. I got the Grip Tape heavyweight, however.

TClark22

Established Member
I don't get the round shift knobs. Don't care for the feeling in my hand. I prefer the more hand contoured ones like the 04 and earlier came with.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I had never had/used a round shift knob until my GT500... I really like it though.

94_Vert

Established Member
I have a round heavy metal shift knob and am going back to the leather stock one. It's freezing in the winter and is too hot during the summer if the car is outside at all.

Users who are viewing this thread