Flossy Snowball Heavyweight Shiftknob

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
I don't get the round shift knobs. Don't care for the feeling in my hand. I prefer the more hand contoured ones like the 04 and earlier came with.

They make one called the Grip Rod that you'd probably love then. My buddy has it on his WRX, pretty awesome. Just not a fan of shifting like that.

Dixarect

Cobro
Established Member
I have a round heavy metal shift knob and am going back to the leather stock one. It's freezing in the winter and is too hot during the summer if the car is outside at all.

The one I got was left out in the unheated garage (close to 25-30 degrees) for about 24 hours and barely feels cold. Must be the texture that I picked :)

80KM2E

Established Member
I also have a flossy snowball heavyweight. Best mod I have done to the MT82 yet. Better investment than the MGW even.

IMG_20150306_235352.jpg

80KM2E

Established Member
I kinda wished the engraving was larger like I asked for ( was trying to replicate the stock knob) & its also a little off center as you can see. So next time I'll opt for just a blank one. But it feels incredible and completely got rid of the 1 -> 2 clunk with that extra weight. It really is one of the best mods you can do to a MT82. Keep in mind its also one of the most touched items in the vehicle so invest in something great.

Check out Raceseng as well. http://www.raceseng.com/products/shift-knobs/ford/mustang-11-14

Dixarect

Cobro
Established Member
I kinda wished the engraving was larger like I asked for ( was trying to replicate the stock knob) & its also a little off center as you can see. So next time I'll opt for just a blank one. But it feels incredible and completely got rid of the 1 -> 2 clunk with that extra weight. It really is one of the best mods you can do to a MT82. Keep in mind its also one of the most touched items in the vehicle so invest in something great.

Check out Raceseng as well. http://www.raceseng.com/products/shift-knobs/ford/mustang-11-14

I agree, really helps with the t56.

Users who are viewing this thread