Florida SVTPers?

850SNCobra

Established Member
Get rid of Miami, Tampa, and Jacksonville we would be blessed with about 250 blacks. A lot of the blacks here are Obama or half blacks. Must be some advantage to identify as black since you rarely hear them identify as American or say they are racially blended.
39d90a404ca6cf865a0cc97aaa561b8d.jpg

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
What's the opinion of the Land o Lakes, Lutz area?
That is close to me. I like it a lot. Growing at a rapid pace. I work north of the area so I never deal with traffic. My wife goes to the city and her commute can be bad depending on accidents.

Housing/rent is unreasonable for what you get these days but I think that is a Florida wide problem. Decent school in the area and I really like being a short drive to Tampa and the beaches. Also close to Weechi Waki, Ocala springs and Orlando, if that's your thing.

30 min to the airports.

Overall I think its a great place to live. Decent car scene with lots of Terminators/GT500s around.

Last edited:

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Well, looks like I’ll be adding myself to this list of Floridian SVTPers…

Just got a verbal offer from one of the plants I interviewed with… 99.99% sure I’m gonna accept. Starting in June.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Kevinbonds

Established Member
Well, looks like I’ll be adding myself to this list of Floridian SVTPers…

Just got a verbal offer from one of the plants I interviewed with… 99.99% sure I’m gonna accept. Starting in June.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Where you headed in Florida?

Users who are viewing this thread