Florida SVTPers?

04MysticCobra

Established Member
The Villages...lol
Don't laugh Brad....my cousin moved there last year. Guess which cousin I will not be visiting this trip down next month....lol

You have been saying this forever and I agree Florida is too full. I am a resident two weeks of the year with an AirBnB....lol....and I drive around the state. My friend in Naples there over 30 years and he hates when the crowds pile in around him. Its going to get worse because everyone who has to escape the blue state insanity is going to Florida or maybe Texas.

Even though I live in this shithole outside NYC I live right next to the Appalachian trial in Sussex county NJ and its not too bad here and bearable...lol...with many bears.

o.jpg
us-new-jersey-vernon-township-91385-20201213081031000000000-1200x630-3-41608030039.jpg

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
STD's run wild there with the old cats. lol
I’d personally nevah live there. It’s too hot with no sea breeze in the summer and cold in the winter.
Way too far from the ocean.
Don’t care how much house you get for the money or about golf.
Place started out as a trailer trash park.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Nothing is concrete as of right this moment.... BUUUTTT.... if the numbers match up, we should be making a move to the Winterhaven/Auburndale area sometime in the next few months....

Just waiting on the corporate world to get their offer together.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Nothing is concrete as of right this moment.... BUUUTTT.... if the numbers match up, we should be making a move to the Winterhaven/Auburndale area sometime in the next few months....

Just waiting on the corporate world to get their offer together.

one of our mechanics lives down there, only reason he doesn't like it is the commute back and forth to orlando

Users who are viewing this thread