Florida Jurors Decline to Convict Alleged Killer Because He’s Black

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Florida not immune to the infection that is the mindset of a liberal, democrat, leftist…

2DBAF1BD-56EA-49D3-AD06-675FE6F07A1D.jpeg
73932BB6-621A-4100-A465-070A94DAC50F.jpeg

Florida Jurors Refuse to Convict Alleged Killer Because He's Black

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wouldn't be all that shocked if this was Chicago or LA, but Florida? Maybe jurors should be asked up front before being selected if they have any racial bias, which would include their unwillingness to render a guilty verdict if the person being tried is black, or any race for that matter. Jurors must be free on any racial bias.

Just WOW on this one!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Real question is how many people will he kill again. The jury that decided this should pay consequence for the crimes the guy will commit.
100%.

And people wonder why this country is so messed up and divided. I can't comprehend how people have this mindset.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Machdup1

Established Member
Cool. When other races do the same and it negatively affects them, I hope they don’t cry over Karma bitch slapping them in face.

Time for some street Justice.

BDF51BF3-D01E-48FB-978C-C05863867696.jpeg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Is that not a question while picking the jury? "Can you make a decision without racial bias?" Did they not ask, did they say yes then this?

I feel like right off the bat when I was called that was asked. Gave a general description of the crime. Can you make a decision based on the facts without bias. Have you or your family been directly impacted by this or a similar crime that would bias your decision, do you have a medical condition that will likely impact your ability to be present, etc. Those people were tossed right away.

Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Real question is how many people will he kill again. The jury that decided this should pay consequence for the crimes the guy will commit.

Ever see the ESPN special on OJ?
Those jurors knew (and admitted it on camera for ESPN) that OJ was guilty.
Isn't that against some sort of law?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Let's face it, there are probably a good number of jurors who are not impartial, don't admit it, and vote a verdict accordingly. How many jurors are TRULY impartial?

Users who are viewing this thread