Floor shifter

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I like that red-ish one but i would keep the factory steering wheel. I thought about my L converting to a manual. But i like my auto. DD is easier with it and it's easier to launch :)

"olsson"

Established Member
This pic is from a guy in Norway I believe. He has a built Alumi GT engine and runs BS3 and large MSD or LS style coils iirc. My memory is failing lol.

wow i had forgotten abot this thread, but keep the suggestions coming,, and post those pics stan :rockon:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
olsson, Dante did a swap like that in a Navigator style pickup. In Mexico, Lincoln makes pickup off the F150 platform and they look like a Navigator. It was really cool to tell you the truth. It had a bolt-on 4.6 engine, and a floor shfited auto Dante put it in, it use to be manual. I'm going to try to find pictuters, I think I took some of it. FFS

I would like to see that.

busakiller

Established Member
i made a bracket that comes off my corbeau seat bracket:

shifter.gif

shifter2.gif

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
^^^ That interior looks amazing.. I'm really diggin that steering wheel.
That color looks like the same color that I painted my Roadrunner in High School. :rockon:

it does look wicked. i'm going to go get quotes on getting the alacantra replaced with leather. i know its going to be a lot though.

Users who are viewing this thread