Floor shifter

"olsson"

Established Member
What are the options here. Playing with the idea of a race style shifter on my expedition console. Can this be done and how ?

MstrBlstr

Established Member
At Lightning Fest last year there was a Lightning that had taken a Lariat Floor shifter and installed it in his L. Had a custom console made and it was sweet. If you go on to NLOC in the Texas Forums you might be able to find him. Think he was from Houston or Austin. Good Luck:coolman:

Big Man

Fill r Up!
Established Member
Something like this?

p816.jpg

This was at the NMRA event at Bowling Green back in October. I don't know how it was done but it was different. Engine was fully built and everything.

Here is the outside.

p814.jpg

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
^^^ That interior looks amazing.. I'm really diggin that steering wheel.
That color looks like the same color that I painted my Roadrunner in High School. :rockon:

showstpr

Established Member
Yea that truck color looks mint. and the interior is sweet to. ID like to find more info on that truck.

txyaloo

Established Member

SADF

Established Member
The one with the B & M, is that a manual or just a automatic floor shifter. I thought I saw a clutch pedal over there. That truck is sick, interior and outside. I really want a manual, lol

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Do a search for gunman over on NLOC in the gallery section. He has a nice floor setup as well.

gucci

00BlkLght
Established Member
The one with the B & M, is that a manual or just a automatic floor shifter. I thought I saw a clutch pedal over there. That truck is sick, interior and outside. I really want a manual, lol

yea me too. but i believe that is the parking break.

FordFanStan

Established Member
olsson, Dante did a swap like that in a Navigator style pickup. In Mexico, Lincoln makes pickup off the F150 platform and they look like a Navigator. It was really cool to tell you the truth. It had a bolt-on 4.6 engine, and a floor shfited auto Dante put it in, it use to be manual. I'm going to try to find pictuters, I think I took some of it. FFS

Users who are viewing this thread